Hajime Hinata x Reader: Boats

~Make Sure To Vote Up!~

For holyshitiloveboats and dewottgirl22 and PunchLineQween

•3 Months Earlier

Nagito Komaeda. He was a good guy at heart and he truly wanted to help me out. Ever since I told him that I wanted a boyfriend he has been searching, and he is sure he found the right person this time. His name was Hajime Hinata, who was apparently in the reserve course. Oh! I suppose I haven't introduced myself to myself.... I guess it's weird that I'd introduce myself to myself but... (AUTHOR-CHAN BREAKING THE 4TH WALL AS WE KNOW IT) I am F/N L/N and i am the Super High School Level Captain! By that I mean that I operate boats and such. Y/N-kun I'm sure you'll love this guy.
Heh maybe, as long as he is nice I suppose.
I'll see you later Y/N-kun. I'm sure he will be here in a moment.

A little while later a man walked into the cafe. He was pretty good looking, but you carried on waiting for Hajime Hinata. That man sat at your table, Y/N right? I'm Hajime Hinata.
A-Ah, hello! Yeah I'm Y/N! Nice to meet you Hajime. He smiled softly at you and you both ordered drinks, So I heard you were in the reserve course?
Yeah... I don't have a talent but... I guess I'm just useless...
Hey don't say that. Honestly having a talent has restricted me to doing one thing, you're free okay and I like that. You held his hand as he blushed and nodded, So what's your talent?
Oh... I'm the Super High School Level Captain.
Captain of what?
Like boats and stuff.
B-Boats?
Yeah I own a few wanna see?
I'd love to oh my yes I love boats! You giggled. This guy was unique but he's the best one you've met so far.

You showed him around some boats while holding hands, Wanna ride one?
I-I'd love to. You started one up and rode it around for a bit, Oh Hajime if you're hungry you can get some food, it's just downstairs in the little fridge thing.
Hehe thanks Y/N.

•Present time

You were meeting up with Hajime. It had been 3 months and today was finally the day you were going to confess your love to him. Komaeda was right, he really was special. You and Hajime had planned to ride a boat for the weekend. It'd be pretty fun with just you 2. You met up with him and put everyone on the boat and started to ride it. Hajime came up behind you and hugged your waist as you rode the ship. You blushed but relaxed. This is so perfect right now. You smiled as Hajime rested his head ontop of yours and he closed his eyes.

When night came the two of you were lying down and watching the stars while holding hands. You never imagined you'd be holding hands with someone so handsome, The stars are so pretty Hajime.
Yeah.
I have something I need to tell you...
Me too actually.
Oh.. you say first.
A-Alright. Y/N. I-I think I'm in love with you. He looked away while blushing a dark red. I-I feel the same. I l-love you. A l-lot. He hugged you and kissed your cheek. You blushed a lot and you gently pressed your lips to his. You really owed it to Komaeda to introduce you to this cute idiotic loveable cutie. Hajime.
Yeah? You pressed your lips to his again and again, not wanting to let this moment go to waste.