Kazuichi Souda x Reader: Rivalry

~Make Sure To Vote Up!~

For Jordan86792

You hummed to yourself quietly as you applied your makeup. School had been going pretty good since you transferred to Hopes Peak. You were known as the Super High School Level Lawyer. You've won all 16 cases you've taken, and you were only 17. You noticed it was past 8, S%#t I'm going to be late! You got your bag and rushed out the door, and you started to speed walk to class. Gee I hope Miss Yukizome won't be mad if I'm late. You managed to arrive just on the bell luckily. When you went to your desk, you noticed there was a note on it, 'Miss Y/N please come to the outer gardens at lunch break. -From anonymous' you felt your cheeks heat up and blush. You weren't exactly sure who wrote it, but you secretly wanted it to be Kazuichi, but you doubted it as he recently got over Sonia. You were attracted to his devotion and his honesty, and that you could always rely on him.

When lunch break arrived you walked to the outer gardens and waited. No one came. You were sad... it was a prank in the end. The bell went for the end of lunch break, and you went to class feeling sad. When you arrived there, Miss Yukizome took the register but Kazuichi wasn't there, It's not like him to be late.... did something happen? Where is that rotten orange? Everyone had a look of confusion on their face until about a minute later Kazuichi burst through the front door, I'M SORRY I'M LATE!
Slow down. Why are you late Kazuichi?
I got called to fix a car and I couldn't back out, and I accidentally left a lady on her own so I ran to get her flowers but then I got lost so I got a taxi back. You shaked your head then you realised, 'Left a lady on her own'? He couldn't possible mean me right. Kazuichi walked to your desk and put a bouquet of a dozen roses on the desk you were sat on. I am truly sorry I left you out in the cold alone... I couldn't skip my job or I would've been fired... but I should've chosen you over my job. I'm sorry Y/N. I was finally planning to just say it anyway... but now that I'm here it's harder than ever... The students around were just watching, but you ignored them. You took a step towards Kazuichi... Tell me what?
That I love you?
W-What?
I love you miss Y/N!
I-I I am speechless.
Do you accept?
Of course I accept. Ah this is a dream come true. Kazuichi kissed you and the background faded as if they never were there... you kissed kazuichibhaxk and the two of you hugged and kissed. It was a sweet seeet love