Kazuichi So(u)da X Jealous! Reader

You sat in the classroom watching Kazuichi chase Sonia around with his comments about her being so beautiful and whatnot. You sighed and looked away, If only he would pay attention to me, I did my hair all nicely and my makeup too, just so he would notice me. I guess he's just... just not interested. I'm ugly anyway all this makeup is just meaningless. You look nice today Y/N.
You always say that Teru. You looked down a little sad and sighed, What's up beautiful.
Oh it's nothing. Nothing at all I'm fine! You faked a smile and he held your hand and stared at your.... uh parts. PERVERTTTT. You kicked him away and sighed. Everyone was staring at you, Tsk. You got up and left the room and ran to the bathroom. You wiped off all the makeup and everything that took you so long in the morning. What's the point in trying he's in love with her... of course who wouldn't be she's a beautiful blonde foreign princess, every guy in the region is probably her number one fan right. You tied your hair in your basic ponytail and sat in the toilets alone for a few moments.  You then walked back into the classroom, being ignored as if you were invisible and sat in the corner playing with a toy you made yourself. You were the ultimate Crafts(wo)man. You could make any toy or anything you wanted, but it wasn't ever enough. Kazuuuuicchi leave me alone I'm going to Gundham.
But Miss So-
Leave!
If that's what you wish Miss Sonia. You saw Kazuichi walk over to you and sat next to you. What do you want for me. Am I just a reject, someone to talk to when 'Miss Sonia' doesn't want your lame ass around you?! You felt the whole class go silent and stare at you. Hmph I have better things to do then spend time with this troublemaking-good for nothing class. Your sight and noise gives me headaches. You left the room with everyone shocked. Kazuichi ran off after you, Y/N Forgive me I didn't mean to make you sad.
I have been trying to make you notice me for the last year. I used so much makeup and changed my hair hoping you'd notice but I'm never good enough am I? 'Miss Sonia, Miss Sonia' nobody cares anymore.
I didn't know you felt like that. He wrapped his arms around you, I should of been more upfront. I was trying to make you jealous. Gomenasai Y/N. Gomenasai.
Why are you saying sorry in Japanese weirdo.
I don't know.
I forgive you.
Will you be my girlfriend.
Fine but from now on no chasing around Sonia, she's with Gundham and I'm jealous. Kazuichi leaned in and softly pressed his lips to yours, Deal.
I love you, you pink haired good for nothing idiot.
Love you too beautiful.

Thanks for reading! If you voted up the last chapter thank you so much ^_^. If you liked this chapter vote up or comment. If you want another ship or X reader from any anime comment or message me. Thank you all!