Makoto Naegi x Reader

For UndeadLunch -I'll just sneak in a sneaky gif-

You were in a class trial, your best friend was murdered

You were in a class trial, your best friend was murdered. How could Celeste die. Why? Why did this have to happen. All you could do was to rely on Makoto. He'd get the real murderer. You put all your faith into him. That may of been dumb but it's okay... everything will be okay in the end. It has to be right. Celeste wouldn't want me to die like this, so I have to help Makoto.

You helped him with the evidence, while trying not to cry. In the middle of the trial you couldn't help breaking down into tears. Makoto patted your shoulder and he held your hand, I promise I'll find them... for you and Celeste. You can count on me Y/N.
I-I trust you Makoto. He held your hand until the culprit was found, which happened to be Byakuya, So what, I killed that woman. She deserved to die, this is how the game works after all. Her voice was annoying, she acted all high and mighty, but in reality she was some commoner. Nothing more. She won't be remembered. You could feel tears roll down your cheeks, how could he say such words? As for you Y/N, you're just another commoner. Nothing more. As soon as you were about to talk Makoto butted in, Byakuya Togami! Y/N may be a commoner but she's special to me and a lot of people here, and Celeste was special to her. How dare you say such words! I love Y/N with all my heart, and I dont know how I'd be able to stay so positive without her!
As if I care.
Monokuma the vote please!
Upupupup~ As Monokuma was getting the vote ready you stared at Makoto, did he really just say that he loved you. Did the Makoto Naegi just say that he loved you. You hugged him and he hugged back, I meant it Y/N I love you. I love you so much, you mean so much to me.
I l-love you too! There was no use in denying it. You loved Makoto Naegi... He saved your life and figured out who murdered Celeste. You owe him everything. The two of you embraced and voted Byakuya Togami. You could get used to this as long as Makoto was by your side. At least you had him.