Kazuichi Souda x Reader

For Kristi_PolarFox

You hummed to yourself as you played with one of Gundhams hamsters. You were his little sister, well only by a year. Gundhams friend Kazuichi was over but you decided to not interrupt as you didn't want to annoy them. Suddenly you heard Gundham freaking out about the missing hamsters, I really do have to go return the hamster I suppose then.... you walked downstairs and put the hamster on Gundhams shoulder, I had him sorry Gundham.
It's okay my underworld partner. Gundham patted your head, G-Gundham who is this. She's so beautiful. Those clothes are so revealing.
A-ah sorry I'm wearing my pajamas. You blushed red and ran upstairs in embarrassment and you're pretty sure you heard Gundham slap Kazuichi.

Later on you didn't know that Kazuichi was still here so you walked downstairs to get some water and Kazuichi approached you, Hey, are you Gundhams little sister?
Y-Yes. 
I never knew a cutie like you existed, wanna maybe hangout sometime.
S-Sure?
YES!
Should we switch numbers?
Yeah. The two of you swapped numbers.

A couple weeks later you decided to meet up with Kazuichi. He took you to a small but cute cafe. So how's school going?
It's going good, shame I didn't get to go to hopes peak but it doesn't bother me, as long as I have brother I suppose. How's your school going?
It's good, Miss Sonia doesn't like me anymore so I gave up on liking her for someone else.
Oh who do you like now? Kazuichi looked to the side and blushed, Its a secret.
Okay? You had a small crush on Kazuichi but you were sure it was unrequited. So do you wanna walk around for a bit later Y/N?
Sure I don't mind, Gundham doesn't really care what time I get back home.
Alright. After the two of you finished at the cafe you started walking around. Kazuichi held your hand and you blushed, but you liked it. He sighed softly, I got something I need to tell you... but your brother is against it.
What is it Kazuichi.
It's you...
Me?
I love you. His arms wrapped around your body. You blushed dark red, I love you too. You kissed him softly, I'm sure Gundham won't mind but we can just keep it a secret.
Yeah of course my love. You smiled with him and you started something new with him.