Kiyotaka Ishimaru x Reader(5K Special)(Non Despair): Tears (Part 3)

~Make sure you vote up or I'll burn Gundham's poofy haiiiiiir~

Y/N? Silence. Y/N? Silence. Goddamnit Y/N wake up! You opened your eyes. White room. Unrecognisable. Where am I? You try to get up but pain shoots through your body, Y/N please answer me. Your boyfriend was next to you, in tears, Kiyo....Taka? You looked at him, What's going on? Before you could even react he grabbed you silently, holding you together than he ever had, I was so worried... I saw you on the kitchen floor when I walked into my house, you were... covered in blood. Taka was clearly trying not to remember what he saw, So I took you to hospital, and they said you fainted from food poisoning?
I see? I didn't even notice I had it, aha strange.
I'm just glad you're okay. Kiyotaka smiled sweetly at you, then softly kissed your hands, I couldn't ever imagine losing someone so important in my life, it'd be too terrible. You could feel tears forming at the corner of your eyes, Taka... You and Kiyotaka shared a gentle kiss, Don't cry, you're still here Y/N, and you will be for a long time!
Yeah! Taka left you to get some rest and you nuzzled your head against the soft pillow and rested

Time skip brought to you by uh [insert your username] YEAH! They're the best!

It had been a few days since you were released from the hospital and you were in class, taking notes from Kiyotaka's book, as you had missed some work, Geez his notes are so perfect and his handwriting is flawless. Kiyotaka is just so perfect Y/N?
Mmmm... You were lost in a daydream about Kiyotaka, not even realising that the teacher was calling out your name, Y/N!!
Ahh- S-Sorry Sir!! You blushed a pink in embarrassment.

After the lesson Taka came up to you, What was that about In class? You blushed pink remembering what you were thinking and daydreaming about, Nothing I was just a little tired, sorry if I worried you! He shook his head, No problem but make sure you're getting enough rest, I'll walk you home today.
Ahh thank you, you're so kind. You loved it when he just did small kind things like this, when he walked you home or bought you food if you were hungry. He's such a great friend and boyfriend and he's just such a sweetie. You squeezed his hand softly and smiled, If you're walking me home do you want to stay over the night? You didn't really think of what that could imply, but Taka's cheeks were dusted with a rose pink, I-I'd like that. You cuddled him and gave him a soft kiss! I can't wait hehe!

When you got to your house you invited Taka in, in your mind you had expected for you to make dinner and cuddle on the couch as you ate but clearly Taka had other ideas, Hey Y/N?
Yes?
Are you completely over the sickness now? You nodded, confused at the random question, So you'll have all your body strength hmm? You nodded even more confused until Kiyotaka came offer to you and gave you a soft kiss, but you could tell he want hungry for more. You kept kissing until you ended out having a hearing passionate kiss, Mmm Y/N can I go further. You were too shy to say yes so you just nodded.
You had a long night together giving each other endless love. (WINK WONK THE DONK Kristi_PolarFox )

To other fans basically wink wonk the donk is a joke between me and Kristi and some other fans that is basically sex.

~Make sure to vote up.
Next chapter will be 1500 words long and then I should be done. Thanks all for reading :3~