Here Comes A Fighter (GirlxGirl)

Shellys POV

 Jab, jab, cross, round kick, hook to the head. I kept repeating the punches and kicks over and over in my head to try to get them down perfect. I was dripping with sweat and exhausted at this point, I stopped and took a sip of water after ripping off my gloves and tossing them to the side.

 I looked around me, I  hated the gym, everyone that came here was either looking to lose 5 pounds or build on 10 more pounds of beefy muscels. I really needed to invest in my own punching bag because this wasn’t working out.

 I wiped the sweat off my brow and got back to work for the next 30 minutes or so. By the time I was done I was just about ready to collapse. I gathered up my things and headed for the lockers. I never showered here, one because I didn’t exactly like parading around naked in front of a bunch or strangers, that and I always felt like such a perv in the womens locker room.

 Ever since I was a kid I knew I was gay and I was happy with myself, my mother was completely accepting and all of my friends claimed they already knew. I loved women but I took time away from them to focus on school and training. It took me 6 long years to get my black belt, I worked my ass off for it and was proud of myself.  

I was just about to exit out of the gym when something caught my eyes, a man at the front desk…..wait no a woman I saw as I further examined her and saw the slight swell of breast under her baggy t-shirt. I hadn’t seen her around before im sure I would’ve noticed her.  

She had creamy pale skin and a huge bun sticking out from the back of her cap meaning her hair was probably about down to her waist. And as she turned in my direction, her eyes, oh lord almighty her eyes are what really caught my attention. They were a gorgeous hazel color, after taking her in I could only stare with my mouth open. She turned to me and did the most unexpected thing she…she..brushed pass me!! Not even sparing me a backwards glance! I rolled my shoulders back I walked out the buiding. I would see her again, and then I would get her attention. Without a doubt 

The next day I went back to the gym. I went there with the purpose of working my punches, I swear. As I was by passing all the other equipment I saw her. She was layed down on one of the benches pressing I don’t know how many pounds but it looked heavy. She had sweat trickling down her brow and you could see she was concentration on doing her reps.  

Again she was wearing a plain white baggy t-shirt in which you could barely make out the fact that she was a female, but she wasn’t fooling me. Looking at her face now you could clearly make out the feminine features. The arched eyebrows, long eyelashes, and pink pouty lips. Again I didn’t realized I was staring until she was looking at me as if I was a weirdo. Then she asked me a simple question i wasnt completely sure i had an answer to.

 “Can I help you miss?”