Here Comes A Fighter (9)

.  I fiddled with my fingers under the table as Ty watched me.

“So how was your day?” I asked her, trying to start up the conversation.

“It was fine, work was pretty hectic” she replied

“What do you work as?” I looked up at her, I don’t know what profession I imagined her having, maybe a mechanic her hands looked like they were skillful.

“I’m a doctor,” she said smiling big, you could tell she was proud.

“Wow you must have a high tolerance for blood then” I joked, she laughed much to my relief.

“I’ve always been pretty tough when it came to horror movies, what about you what do you work as?”

“I’m a teacher at a MMA school” I replied smiling, my job might not have been as big or as well paying as her but it was something I enjoyed.

“That’s impressive, are you a black belt?”

“Yup, it took me a long time to get it but I’m glad I did”

“Should I be worried about you kicking me ass?” she asked pretending to be scared.

“Only if you get on my bad side,” I said with a wink

The rest of the night went smoothly much to my surprise. We ordered our food and chatted like we were long lost friends. I kept glancing from her lips back up to her eyes, she was so stunning…and sexy. I loved the way she bit her lip whenever she got nervous, or the way her eyes would light up when a subject she was particularly interested in popped up. I saw her looking me up and down too her eyes would cast down to my cleavage every once in a while, but they wouldn’t stay there long enough for it to be considered as rude. Other than that she looked me straight in the eyes, there were some moments I had to look away because her gaze was so intense it felt like she was staring right through me.

By the time we were both finished with our drinks, meals, and dessert since Ty insisted I had to try their chocolate cake it was about 10:00. It was a Friday so I decided we should stay out for a little longer.

“Want to go dancing?” I asked her timidly, id feel stupid if she said no.

“Sure, why not?” she said much to my delight.

I told her to follow behind me to a nightclub I knew, we drove there together me leading the way and her in the back. We pulled up at the club and walked in showing our IDs on the way in.

I headed straight to the bar, if I was going to be dancing I needed to get a little loose. Ty showed up behind me and put her arms around my waist making me blush.

“What do you want?” I asked her tilting my head a little bit since she was resting hers on my shoulder. She nipped at my neck a little bit which made me giggle.

“Why you of course’” she answered. I rolled my eyes she was so corny with that line.

“Ill have 2 shots” I told the bartender

I passed one to Ty and we downed them and headed to the dance floor.  I started swaying my hips to the music and Ty came up behind me and rested her hands on my waist. We danced for a long time by the time we came out of the crowd it was almost 12:00. The effects of the shot had worn off by now so we were good to drive home.  She walked me to my car, which was parked in front of hers and trapped me by pushing me back on it and putting her hands on either side of my head.

“I had a great time tonight” she said huskily her face only inches from mine.

“M-me too” I said stuttering a little from how close she was her breath smelled minty and her eyes were so intense on me I felt like she was stripping me with them right there on the spot.

I licked my lips and she leaned in. the moment our lips touched I swear I felt fire works that rattled me straight to my core. Oh god she tasted good like melted chocolate, I wove my hands behind her neck and she pulled me closer by my waist. She pulled my bottom lip into her mouth and bit on it. I moaned as her lips trailed down to my ear lobe and she nibbled on it.

“I think we should stop now” she whispered, but still kept going down till she was sucking on my neck making me whimper in pleasure. I didn’t want to but I knew we had to. I pulled her back to my lips and gave her a peck.

“We should definitely do this again sometimes” I said breathing a little hard from what had just happened.

“We will do this again sometimes” she said. And pulled me in for another kiss

“Get home safe,” she said as she opened up my car door for me and closed it when I got inside.  I winked at her and drove home with the biggest smile on my face.