Here Comes A Fighter (7)

What? What drunk woman….I mean yeah I was drunk last night but it was a man that drove me home. Wait ……those eyes…..that voice… it was Ty. I think at that moment my face went redder than a tomato, she had seen me at my most vulnerable, not to mention how sloppy I must have looked. I hid my face in my hands. Ty let out a loud bark of laughter, I liked the sound it was something I could get used to hearing from her.

“So Shelly would you let me have the opportunity to change your mind about me?”

I looked at her skeptically I wasn’t exactly sure what she was playing at but she was acting nicely. I don’t get why I was questioning her motives when I had imagined this event in my heads so many times since meeting her. In fact I had imagined myself doing a lot more than just kissing and holding hands with her. Just by looking at her maybe it was something about the way she talked, the way she licked her lips when she got nervous, the way her eyes…..oh god I was staring again.

“Yes, yes you can” I answered with a smirk.

“How about we meet up somewhere other than this gym? As much as I like seeing you all flushed and panting, id like to grab dinner maybe?”

“Sure you name it” I replied blushing at what she had just implied.

“Meet up at Barellies at about 8 tomorrow night?” she asked

“It’s a date,” I said. 

After that we just walked to the locker room together to grab out stuff. She walked me to my car and stopped me before I got in.

“You sure you wanna do this?”

“Do what?” I asked, not sure about what she was asking

“Get involved with me, because I don’t like being lead on”

“Im positive” I said in a determined voice, this woman was crazy if she thought id miss out on a opportunity to get to know someone as gorgeous and intriguing as her I wanted to roll my eyes. I leaned in and kissed her on the cheek.

“See you tomorrow night” I called back as I got into my car and drove off.

When I got home I wanted to jump for joy. Finally, finally, finally!!!! I had waited for this for months I never thought id see the day where she was actually attracted to me the way I was attracted to her. At the same time I was nervous as hell. What if we went on the date and she realized she didn’t like me anymore? What if I embarrassed myself? Oh gosh there were so many things that could go wrong. I took a deep breath. I have to calm down the date will go fine, I wont do anything stupid, I just have to act like myself and things will go smoothly…hopefully.