Here Comes A Fighter (8)

I was tossing and turning that whole night. I kept thinking of things that could go wrong on tomorrow nights date. I was always a worrywart and I hated it, I didn’t want to have bags under my eyes on the date but my damn brain was just refusing to shut off. Okay I said to myself just relax everything will go fine. With that I finally drifted to sleep…at 3:00 in the morning.

To say I woke up grumpy was an understatement. My eye lids literally felt like two sand bangs all I wanted to do was crawl back into bed and toss the covers way up over my head to block out the annoying sunlight that was coming in through the windows.  I rolled out of my bed and trudged my way over to the bathroom and groaned my bed head was hideous! I turned the shower on and got through my morning routine.

As I was getting ready for work I again thought about my date tonight but quickly shook my head to clear it. I was done worrying over it whatever happened, happened no worries if she didn’t like me after she got to know me she could go fuck herself. I smiled to myself I was sure shed think I was awesome though.

Angela was studying me from across the room while I typed students in on the computer at work. I don’t think she knew I saw her, but I mean come on she was really obvious with it so I raised my hand and waved at her. She pretended to be shocked and looked around to see if I was waving at anyone else. I walked over to her.

“You okay today Angie?” I asked

“Yeah, yeah I’m fine what about you?” she said with a smirk on her face.

“…I’m good, why are you smiling at me like that?”

“You had sex last night didn’t you?!” she asked me quite loudly. I looked around to make sure no one heard her and turned back to my friend with an incredulous look.

“No!! Why would you ask that?!” I said irritated, id barely gotten any sleep last night and this girl was asking me if I had sex very loudly in a public place.

“B-because you have bags under your eyes and your smiling! So that means you got some last night and they kept you up late!” she stuttered out blushing. Oh now she was embarrassed.

“Oh Angela your so dirty sometimes” I muttered shaking my head at her in dismay.

“So why are you smiling if you’re tired then huh?” she probed.

“I have a date tonight and I was up late worrying about it” I stated simply.

“With the cutie from the gym!!?”

I shook my head up and down. She screamed and started jumping up and down.

“Where is she taking you? What are you going to wear? Why on earth were you worrying about it you should be excited!!”

“Were meeting at Barellies, I don’t know yet, and because I’m scared she might not like me as much as she originally thought she did” I sighed at the last part because it was something id been trying to push to the back of my mind for majority of the day.

“Awww honey she’ll like you, I just know it, and if she doesn’t well then fuck her she’s missing out” my friend said sincerely. I hope she was right.

After work I went right home to start getting ready for tonight. I had no idea what to wear. After I took a shower I took about an hour rummaging through my closet before I finally decided on what to wear. I picked out a pair of flare jeans with a red silk button up blouse, high heels, and some elegant earrings. Barellies wasn’t really a fancy restaurant so jeans were okay. I left my hair down and put some waves in it then put on some eyeliner and mascara. I looked at myself one more time in the mirror before leaving the house, I liked how I looked so she better like it too!

I pulled up at the restaurant at 8:10 and there she was in low slung jeans and a long sleeve white button up shirt that made her look so fucking sexy, I wanted to take her right then and there. I strutted up to her trying to look sexy. She looked me up and down when her eyes got to my face they widened.

“Shelly you look amazing” she said, but I know she wanted to say something else by the way she was still eyes fucking my body.

“And you look hot” I replied there was no denying it, I wasn’t going to glaze it over with a polite word because I thought ‘hot’ was just the right word to describe her.

“T-thanks” she stuttered out, I was proud I made a woman like her stutter because I could tell she was the type to rarely be caught off guard.

We started walking inside and the waitress took one look at Ty and put on a dazzling smile.

“How many am I seating?” she asked

“Just two” Ty replied ignoring the way the girl was looking at her, which I respected

“Right this way” the girl led us to a booth in the back all the while shaking her hips a little more to get the attention of Ty.

We sat down and were handed out menus by the girl who walked off with a sad look realizing she had just been rejected. I took a deep breath and turned to Ty, time to see how this night goes.