Here Comes A Fighter (10)

Ty’s POV

God she was so hot. Not only that she had managed to catch and keep my interest for a moderate amount of time without ripping off her clothes and jumping into my bed. Not that I would have minded it, but it’s the thing girls would usually do, I liked sex, they liked sex, so we did it no strings attached. I’m not a player…okay maybe a little but when I saw the gorgeous tan, long legged, curly haired brunette with dark smoldering bedroom eyes I knew exactly who and what she was. She was my mate. At first I was so fucking happy, you cant even imagine. In our werewolf society it was rare for lesbians to find they’re mates, the fact of the matter was it wasn’t something that HAD to happen since we didn’t produce offspring so it wasn’t really a priority.

I never thought I would find her, I thought I was destined to settle down eventually with someone who I would soon fall out of love with, and this was more than I had ever hoped for and more. She was kind, she was caring, and she was an accomplished black belt. My mate could kick ass!

That day I saw the bruise on her I almost went crazy, almost. I didn’t want to scare her away. That would be bad. That was also the reason why I didn’t attempt to talk to her first, I wanted to know if she found me attractive, if she saw in me what I saw in her. And it turned out she did. 

I was so mad when she wouldn’t tell me where she got it from, I wanted to know who did it! They would pay! Even though she seemed capable of handling herself considering her belt status I was still supposed to protect her, to be there for her!

Tonight went great. She showed up looking sexy as fuck in a red blouse that contrasted with her skin beautifully and jeans that hugged her ass like a vice I wanted to drag her off in the woods and have my way with her.

Al throughout dinner I couldn’t keep my eyes off her cleavage and those hypnotizing dark brown orbs that seemed to say ‘strip me bare and fuck me hard’. God it was torture, the sexual frustration of it all had me biting and licking my lips all night long.

When we got to the club and she was ordering drinks I put my hands on her hips and it seemed as if they belonged there, they fit perfectly at the curve of her hip. I nipped at her neck on the exact spot I would mark her as mine at.

When we downed the shots and made our way to the dance club I put my hands right near her backside and started swaying with the music. She was in perfect sync with the music those luscious hips thumping with the beat making me want her even more.

By the time we left I was so wet I had to taste her I had to do SOMETHING my wolf was begging me to touch her again, to mark her, to claim her. I wanted to take things as slow as possible because I wasn’t sure what she do when she found out I was a werewolf and the last thing I wanted to do was scare her off.

I pushed her up against the car and covered her mouth with mine. She tasted like candied raspberries god I loved it. I heard her moan under me and almost lost it I let my lips trail down to her neck where I started littering it in kisses and sucking where I knew would turn her on.

“I think we should stop now,” I whispered. I’m pretty sure she heard me, and I know I heard myself but I couldn’t help myself she was so succulent so delicious that I didn’t want to ever detach my lips from her body. With a sigh she puled me up back to her mouth. Good thing too cause I would have kept going lower and lower until I eventually hit the destination I so desperately wanted a taste of.

“We should definitely do this again sometimes” she said

“We will do this again sometimes” there was no doubt in my voice.

I opened her car door for her and gave her a peck “get home safe” I said. I don’t know what id do if anything happened to her. …. I’m whipped and it’s only been one date.

 i hope you guys arent mad about the twist, i kinda had it planned from the beginning. tell me what you think.