Here Comes A Fighter (11)

.  Ty’s POV

I made my way back to the pack house, which was quite a way out from the city. I was the alpha so I had business to attend to. Yes I know alpha was usually a male role but I fought all the other males for it and won fair and square. Plus with my dominant personality there were really no objections. As I made my way inside I noticed my beta Jake on the couch with his mate. I frowned I wish I could have that already, although I didn’t want to rush things, id love to have my mate all cuddled up with me. 

“Jake!” I called out

Him and his mate jumped apart, hmmm maybe they were doing more than snuggling,

“ Yeah Ty?” he asked me

“Did anything happen while I was gone?” 

“No not really”

With that I walked up to my room and collapsed on the bed. As I stared up at the ceiling I debated on whether or not to call up Shelly. The thing is when you’re an alphas mate, fate knows, and you don’t transform until you meet then. So sooner or later Shelly was going to discover that she did have werewolf blood in her veins, she was going to have a lot of questions.

I wanted her to move in with me as soon as possible. I didn’t know what she was doing, but it was dangerous, if those bruises were any indication. I couldn’t help but think that maybe someone was beating her, maybe an abusive brother or worse an ex boyfriend or something, she hadn’t told me outright if she was gay yet but with her looks she may have dated some men. 

I growled at the thought, the image of her with someone else’s hands on her body wasn’t something I wanted to think about. She was mine, and only mine. I hope she knows that. With that in mind I rolled over and got some sleep my mates smell fresh in my brain.

Shelly’s POV

After I had driven home I collapsed on the bed and screamed into my pillow the night had gone so well! I knew for sure now that I liked her, there was just something about that woman that pulled me toward her like a magnet and I loved it. I showered and put on my tank top and basketball shorts and climbed into bed. I tossed the covers on the floor I don’t know why but lately its like my body tempreture is hot as fuck. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

I woke up on Saturday morning and closed my eyes against the sunlight. I had to fight today, I needed the money. My phone started ringing, which was surprising since nobody really called me except for Angela.  And it wasn’t her number popping up on the screen.

“Hello?” I asked

“Morning beautiful” said a smooth voice I automatically recognized as Ty’s.

“Hey Ty, what’s up?”

“Nothing, I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my house tonight?” she asked. I bit my lip, I wanted to go, but I really did need to go to the fight.