Chapter 2

Chapter 2

(Kirill Dowidoff, my idea of who Michael looks like.)

Michael

Snapping my briefcase closed, I watched the sheriff bailiffs put the metal handcuffs around Reynaldo Jimenez's wrists before leading the stoic criminal away to serve his allotted sentenced time in the state penitentiary for his crimes. I turned to the convenience store owners who were the victims of the accused crimes. The man had been found guilty on all counts of trying to rob the mom and pop grocery store at gunpoint. I graciously accepted their praises and felt the tightness of the trial melting away off my shoulders, glad that I was able to provide the couple with justice.

Mr. Jimenez's trial and sentencing had taken two years of hard work. The court hearing had lasted two weeks in the courtroom. It was my job as the State's prosecuting attorney to present the evidence necessary to prove that the accused guilty of his crimes. I was confident that my stellar team of legal aides as well as myself with my legendary tenacity to win my cases would successfully lead me to win this one as well. Even with my confidence, and as per usual with all my litigations, I had poured my time and efforts tirelessly into this case over the last few months. I was determined that I would have a positive outcome for the unfortunate victims.

Now that I have achieved the win, I needed to unwind. I was officially on vacation from the office. I needed to find a pretty little companion, have a decadent meal, and then I was going to bound the little beauty to one of the plush beds in my private room at the club and fuck the little darling senseless. If the little angel proved to be good, then maybe I'll keep him for the remainder of my time off and have some sinfully sweet entertainment over the next few days.

With those plans in place, I walked out of the courthouse with purpose to my steps. Getting home took longer than I'd anticipated, but hey it's Friday and people had plans. Maybe not the same ones I have for the evening, but folks were out and about taking full advantage that it was the end of the work week and it was time to relax and unwind. They were going to make use of the multiple restaurants, nightclubs, wine bars, and nightlife the city had to offer.

Showering didn't take long, I threw the towel in the hamper and slipped into my butter soft leather pants up my toned legs and zipped them up. They rode low on my hips, just the way I liked them. The pretty little boys whom I liked to play with seemed fascinated by them, especially when I gave them a glimpse of their reward hidden behind the zipper. I swiped some a little product through my hair, just enough to keep the coffee colored waves out of my face. I left my stubble in place, the scruff was yet another tool I can use to stimulate my chosen sub's baby smooth skin. My cock jerked with anticipation at just the mere thought of how I was going to spend my evening.

By the time I threw on a loose, silky button up shirt, slipped my feet into my boots, and grabbed my keys. I was more than ready to get to my destination. I made sure I had my wallet before stepping up into my Escalade. With my height standing at a 6'5, my long legs and broad shoulders, a little sporty car was never an option for me. I worked out religiously every morning long before the sun came up to keep my body and my mind in optimum condition. Pushing thirty means that I have to keep on top of my game if I wanted to continue to indulge in pretty boys of my choosing, and not the other way around.

"Good evening Master Michael, it's so good to see you. How have you been?" Gabby, the young sub greeted me as I passed through the security doors of the club and stepped into the elegantly appointed foyer of club Bliss.

"I am well, Gabby. Thank you for asking. How are you and your Master doing?" I inquired as I handed him my outer coat and slipped the checked ticket stub into my back pocket.