Chapter 4

Chapter 4

(Callum's Kitchen, Nolan's Club)

Callum

It was a miracle I was able to walk with the way my knees shaking. I was hyperaware of Master Patrick slowing walking behind me as I led him towards my kitchen. For a big man, he moved gracefully and quietly. His long, muscular legs effortlessly kept up with my much shorter strides. The usually bustling activity of my kitchen had trickled down to just to food storage and cleaning by the remaining wait staff and my two assistant chefs.

Master Nolan's meal was the last to be prepared for the evening. The kitchen was officially closed by the time we entered the state of the art domain Nolan had created specifically for me after the remodeling he had to do when the Tory, Martin, and his own boy Scottie, dubbed by the Doms as the terrible three, nearly burned it down trying to make cookies for their Sir's.

Upon entering the kitchen, I closed my eyes and drew a fortifying breath to gather my courage before I turned around to face this god amongst men. My knees still wobbled and my stomach fluttered at the sheer size and perfection of the man when my eyes traveled as far up as wide, muscular chest. I couldn't and I wouldn't look him in the eyes until he gave me his permission, and even if he did, I wasn't sure if I could without melting into a puddle right then and there at his feet.

My thoughts were conflicted. On one hand, I wanted with everything in me to submit to this man, but then again, I felt like I wasn't holding on to the memory of my previous Daddy/Dom. It was almost as if I was being unfaithful even though he was long gone. Death had made certain he wasn't coming back to me.

"So this is where you create your magic, little one?" Master Patrick's deep velvety voice caressed my senses and my body all but shuddered with anticipation and excitement in response to him.

"Yes, Sir. This is my kitchen." I quietly but proudly responded.

Clasping my trembling hands in front of me, I watched from underneath my lashes as he turned and surveyed the spotless stainless steel counters, the wall of industrial restaurant grade cooktops and ovens. My sub zero refrigerators and the numerous shelves containing my plethora of spices from all over the world.

"This is very impressive boy. I would love to watch you in action. I would love to see you in your environment while you prepare the culinary delights like those you provided for us this evening. You should be proud of your accomplishments, because I sure am. I am proud of you." He sincerely stated as he gently ran a meaty finger down the side of my flaming cheek.

My chest puffed out with pride and I felt like I was glowing with his words of praise. He was pleased with my cooking and he was proud of my achievements as a chef. The euphoria the at pulsed through my veins had me wanting to do everything I can to bring him pleasure. I was so mesmerized by this man, yet I wanted to keep the memory of my Daddy fresh in my heart and that would be unfair to Master Patrick. It was like I was constantly comparing him to a ghost. I knew in my heart of hearts that I have to let my previous Daddy go and let his memory rest in order to move on and find my own happiness again. My late Sir would have wanted that, but it was whole lot easier said than done.

A gasp of surprise left my lips when I found myself pulled into Master Patrick's big, warm arms. I instantly buried my face in his massive chest and breathed his clean manly scent deep into my lungs. His expensive cologne was spicy yet comforting, and the natural scent of his skin was intoxicating. I felt like I was high on this man's presence alone.

"I can see the conflict in your eyes pretty baby and I can only guess at the causes behind it. Nolan's shared a bit of your history with me about your previous Daddy and before you get upset about us discussing your business behind your back. He just shared the information about your Dom's passing away before his time and due to issues with his family, you were left uncared for. He didn't go into any other intimate details about you. That's for you to tell me when you're ready to trust me. I just want to make my intentions towards you clear. I want you. I want to take care of you. Life isn't guaranteed to anyone, but I am fit."