Chapter 4

Chapter 4

(Actor Michael Demello as my idea of what Patrick McIntyre looks Like)

Michael

As we descended the stairs down into the dungeon, I couldn't keep my eyes off the stunning beauty walking beside me. Damn Julius to hell and back then damn him all over again. The smug bastard was just chomping at the bit to say, 'I told you so.' He would be correct in his gloating because everything he'd said about Thomas being my type was true. The boy is absolutely stunning, simply perfect. His androgynous features made him as gorgeous as any female that I've ever seen. His small stature made it perfect for me to just want to tuck him against my much larger frame. I was sure that he'd fit perfectly against me, and that ass.

It was perfection as well, two milky white rounded globes curved just enough to give him a sexy little bubble butt. My palms itched knowing that they would be just enough to fill each of my hands. I was practically salivating with the thought of turning them pink and hot to touch with a few well placed smacks. Damn, my thoughts are running away with me, or I should say my cock was jumping in leaps and bounds over everything else. I didn't know anything about the little beauty other than his first name. That's something I was going to rectify as soon as I possibly could.

According to Julius this is Thomas' debut to the main areas of the club. It would selfish of me to deprive the young man of witnessing all that Bliss had to offer, but I'll be damned if I'm going to let another Dom poach this boy away from me unless it's his choice to be with a Dominant other than me. I bit my lip in consternation as we passed through the archway and entered the demonstration area. Because this is Thomas first experience, it would be more than selfish to snatch him up without so much as a chance of letting him get his feet wet, to get a taste of the club's culture and it's patrons.

Fuck me, I came here looking to blow off some steam and fucking Julius and Sloan who have happily given up their player's card wanted their friends living happily ever after as well, just like they were, the besotted bastards. Here I am thinking of ways to take this beautiful boy out of the public eye and making him mine. When less than two hours ago, I wasn't even sure if I wanted a permanent boy. I wasn't even sure if Thomas was looking for a Master or if he was just looking to play in a few scenes.

There was something about him, his innocence and his shy countenance told me that he was too timid to be a house sub. Too introverted to jump from playing with one Dom after the other. My instincts were screaming at me that this boy wanted to belong to someone. He needed a Master to care for him, and those same instincts were also telling me that I'm the one who's supposed to claim this boy and make him mine.

When we came up on Julius semi private seating area located close the stage, our little entourage stopped as Sloan stepped away and greeted a huge man that could have been taken for his twin except the guy was maybe a foot taller than Sloan. I vaguely remembered the man from Julius' Christmas party last year. Yeah, his name is Patrick McIntyre, Sloan's older brother. Sloan was a big motherfucker, but whereas Sloan as a clean cut, perfectly groomed, and a polished businessman.

His brother looked like the poster boy for bad boys everywhere. His thick muscular arms were covered with colorful sleeves of tattoos. He was wearing leathers like most of us, but his legs looked like two thick cement posts. He sported a buzz cut and a short beard. I didn't know what to make of him then, and I didn't know what to make of the man now, other than he was eyeing up Thomas in a way I didn't appreciate at all. He was one of those strong silent types. But a stunning motherfucker all the same.

My hackles were standing on end and after the niceties were made and the Doms were all seated, it would be just my luck that Patrick took the seat next to mine which meant that if Thomas knealt at my feet he would be right beside Patrick as well. Every possessive, Dominant streak in me wasn't having any of that shit. So when the beautiful boy went to gracefully kneel down, my hand shot out and stayed him. His gorgeous blue eyes shot up to mine in surprise before his training kicked in and he demurely lowered his gaze.