Chapter 5

Chapter 5

(Callum's pastries)

Patrick

Stepping into the entrance of the Dungeon, I ruefully shook my head and wondered maybe if I should put in an application for membership at Nolan's club instead Bliss. Seeing my that my baby boy works here, it's needless for me to say that this is where I'll be spending most of my time. The need to make sure my boy is alright, even at work is my responsibility. One that I take very seriously.

These past two weeks with him have made me extremely happy, euphoric is maybe a better word to describe the fact I've been floating on cloud nine practically all day everyday since he agreed to try a relationship with me. Everyone in my life has noticed my good mood, and some have commented on the permanent smile on my face and the cause behind it. Those who know that I'm in the lifestyle already have an idea as to the reason I'm happy, and those who don't know just figures that I've been seeing someone and both parties would be correct in their assumptions.

Clarifying their curiosity isn't my concern, the people who are important to me already know that I have Callum in my life, and I'm doing everything I can to keep him there. I'm brought out of my head and back into reality when a soft voice to my left asks for permission to take my coat. I quickly shrug out of my outerwear and shook the rain drops from the material before handing it to the pretty young man. He had big blue eyes, and a shock of dark brown curls. There was nothing innocent about the little minx. He smiled a mischievous little smirk at me before sauntering off, leather clad hips in full swing as he made his way towards the coat closet.

The boy did have a fabulous ass, not as sexy as my boy's, but cute all the same. Snapping the guest wrist band on my wrist, I gave the little one a firm glare as he handed me the receipt for my coat. I knew this vixen was already claimed by one of the Master's. Martin was one of the main boys belonging to Dean, one of the co-owners of the club. I didn't envy the man the task of taking this spitfire in hand. He is one of the original terrible three, as in the three beautiful boys belonging to the club owners.

Trouble had a penchant for finding the gorgeous boys and vice versa, as I've been told. I would have paid a fortune to see the three of them batting their beautiful eyes at their Master's when Callum told me about them almost accidentally burning down his kitchen while baking cookies. The fire department and everything had been called, and it had taken two weeks to repair and upgrade the damage. I wish I'd had known my boy and Nolan back then, I would've designed and built him a grander, more eco-friendly kitchen of his dreams.

Thinking of the man and he shall appear, I thought as I turned from the bar with my beer in my hand. I spied Nolan's rugged frame pushing through a sea of house submissives. They all but melted under his occasional touch or his words when he stopped here and there to say something to them. His boy, Scottie was tucked firmly under his arm as he progressed through the crowd.

The lights were dimmed, but still bright enough to see the occupants in the establishment. The bar area and the main dance floor occupied most of the space. The dining room and sitting lounge were to the back of the room. The members only dining rooms, play areas, and private suites were all downstairs, hence the apt name of the business, The Dungeon.

"Hello Patrick. You're looking well. I see the rainy weather hasn't kept you away from the club tonight." Nolan greeted me with a smile and his outstretched palm.

Grasping his hand in a firm handshake I responded. "Thank you, you and your boy are a sight to behold, and nope, not even the weather can keep me away from my boy." I nodded to Scottie, who gave me a shy smile from under the protection of his boyfriend's thick, muscular arm.