Chapter 3

Chapter 3

(Pretty little Thomas)

Thomas

"Are you sure about the lip gloss and the guy liner. I already look like a girl and it makes me look even more effeminate." I said as I gave myself a head to toe once over in the mirror in front of me. Both Sammy, but mostly Kyle was responsible for my outfit as well as my as well as my hair, and apparently my make-up for tonight. I tried to keep my nerves at bay, but who was I trying to kid. I was shaking like a leaf as I stood there wearing black form fitting hotpants and a black up button up silk shirt left open to show off my slender chest and my flawless skin according to Kyle. I'd preened a little when Sammy agreed with him, but now that it was closer to the time for me to actually go out onto the main floor for the first time, I wasn't so sure about anything anymore.

"Yes I'm sure about the guyliner. It makes those beautiful blues eyes pop and shine from the lipgloss accentuates your pretty pink lips. They're just begging for some strong Dom to bend you backwards and ravish them. Whoa, just picturing it gets me hot and bothered." Kyle exclaimed as he fanned himself while reaching for his bottled water.

Spinning around one last time to study my bared butt cheeks, I sighed, resigned to the fact that I had no more excuses. It was time to get this show on the road. Sammy took my hand on one side and Kyle took my other side, they closed in to give me an encouraging squeeze.

"Now remember that until another Dominant meets your approval and you wish to know more about him/her, then you are under the protection and care of Master Julius and Master Sloan. Just follow me sugar plum and you'll be fine." Kyle took my arm and turned me away from the mirror to give me an encouraging smile. Both boys to me by the hand and led me towards the door to the locker room. They didn't give me time to panic as they pushed me through the door and escorted me down the hallway towards the main room.

Sexy, soft music was being piped through the sound system and I could make out the faint sounds of conversation the closer we got the main bar and sitting area of the club. All my months of training was done in another section towards the back of the club, out of the public eye, and mostly during the late afternoon when the place wasn't busy. So it was kind of a culture shock when we stepped around the corner and into the bustling activity of impressive room.

The lights were dimmed but you could easily see everything, and man was there something to see. There was both men and women dressed in everything from tailored suits and couture dresses, just as there was some people who were barely dressed saved for a lacy thongs and leather shorts, to some wearing nothing at all. There were pretty little subs kneeling on the floor attached to leashes held by their Doms, some where planted on laps or were even being used as footstools. I tried my best not to gawk and the subs dressed as puppies, kittens, or dare I say ponies.

Sammy and Kyle kept my feet moving and I snapped out of my trance and recalled my training. I straightened up and threw my shoulders back. I kept my eyes on my feet as we progressed around the tables towards a VIP sitting area on a raised dias. I heard the appreciative murmurs as we passed a few of the seated patrons. But none of them dared to speak to Kyle or Sammy, the claimed subs of the owner and his best friend. Both Master Dominants of the club.

My friends helped me up the steps as my eyes remained steadfastly on my feet. From beneath my lashes I could tell that there were four men seated on the two sets of leather sofas, their drinks were either in their hand or resting on the center table. I made note of the fact that the were drinking what looked like soda or sparkling water. I felt proud of myself that I remembered Master Julius telling me never to play with anyone who has been drinking alcohol. Not that I had any plans of playing tonight. I was here to see and be seen, at least that was the plan for my first time on the main floor.