Chapter 1

Chapter 1

(Actor/Model Michael D. as my idea of Patrick McIntyre. Enjoy the video of Usher's song Daddy's Home, I thought the message in the song is appropriate never mind the girl lyrics...lol)

Patrick

Handing back the expensive looking fountain pen to Julius, I watched a brilliant smile curve the Master Dominant's handsome as he rose from behind his massive desk to shake my hand.

"Welcome to Bliss Master Patrick. I'm so glad you decided to become a member of my club. Now that you are maybe Sloan can finally shut up about it."

"Thanks Julius, I am happy to be here. I wasn't worried about passing your rigorous screening process, and I must say that your club seems to have an abundance of gorgeous well trained boys to choose from." I responded as I shook the man hand.

"Why, thank you. My boys have always done me proud. Is there a particular one that has caught your eye as of yet." He asked me as we entered the hallway outside of his office.

"Not yet, none that I've wanted to make my own. I am looking for the perfect boy to become my Little. I have...How should I put this? I have very singular tastes and requirements for that special boy and as talented and as beautiful as your boys are. I haven't met any as of yet to fulfill my particular needs."

"Ah...I see. So the Daddy in you is searching for your little boy. I understand, although it's been awhile for me to see a DD/lb relationship first hand. I'll most definitely keep an eye out for a match for you. You are right, my boys are gorgeous, but they are a high spirited lot and most of them needs a strong hand. Hey know what they want and they are fiercely independent until the meet the Dom of their dreams. I hope the perfect boy comes along for you soon. In the meantime, there are a sleuth of beautiful boys that would love to climb you like a tree." Julius teased and I couldn't help to chuckle right along with him because he was absolutely right on all counts.

We made our way through the main area of the club and I gave a few of the vying subs an encouraging wink as we walked past them. It was just a plain turn on for me to watch them blush and preen under my subtle attentions. Julius' selection of male subs rivaled a lot of like minded clubs I have managed to visit over my years owning my construction business. I've traveled far and wide to build everything from gravity defying skyscrapers in the heart of many up and coming cities to low income apartment housing for rehabilitating disaster zones.

"Hey big man, did you sign?" Sloan asked me even brefore my ass hit the seat in the VIP area of the lounge.

"Damn Sloan, settle a bit. Let the man at least order a drink and choose a boy for the evening." Julius laughed as he took a seat and immediately his boy Kyle presented himself at his Dominant's side. The man dropped a plush pillow on the floor between his spread legs and Kyle gracefully sank to his knees and rested his curly blond head on his Master's thigh. His slender shoulders rose and fell with his contented sigh. The young man was all but purring as he soaked up his Dom's loving caresses.

A smirk curved my lips as I watched Sloan's impatience almost get the best of him when I took my time giving him an answer to his question. I knew without a doubt that he was getting ready to open his mouth to once again asked me if I became a member of the club but his sub, Sammy made an appearance and I was immediately forgotten. Any other time it would have annoyed me to be so casually brushed aside by anyone, but I had to admit that if my boy looked anything like Sloan's Sebastian, I would be totally focused on him alone when he was in my presence.

A wistful sigh escaped my lips as I discreetly glanced around at the others occupying the sitting area. There was Julius and Kyle, Sloan and Samuel, Julius' brother, Auriel and his pretty little sub, Gabriel, and I spied Michael and his delicate looking Angel, Thomas earlier as the big Dom herded the pretty little thing towards the playrooms in the back of the establishment. I had to smile to see so many big bad ass Doms literally brought to their knees by their much smaller submissives. To be honest, I was envious as hell. I wanted someone to call my own, but that someone had to be special. That sole person meant for me had to want me to take care of their every need. They'd want, no they would need my guidance, my affection, and my devotion like they'd needed air to breathe.

That special someone would gladly hand over the total control I craved without a single complaint and cater to my need to take care of them the way I saw fit. I can't explain the fire in my soul that longed to do these things. Sloan had always taunted me somewhat about it, although he said he understood that nurturing part of my chemistry that wanted to have someone to care for, someone to depend on me like a child would depend on a loving parent provide for them.

I recalled when he had outright questioned me and my need for a DD/lb relationship. He'd asked me if I didn't find it creepy to have a Daddy fetish only to have sexual relations with who I considered my sweet little boy, and I had to explain the intricacies of my needs to him, it was only then he understood that in the relationship I sought where I'll be the Daddy to my sub. I didn't need a grown man acting like a little boy. That was never a draw for me, it's all about having total control, the final say, and the responsibility of caretaking for that person's well-being and life. I didn't want some just for a moment during a scene, but needed them to be in the lifestyle 24/7 in my home and at my side.

The readiness of having a shy, blushing boy wanting me, trusting me, adoring me enough to fulfill their every whim was a rush for me, an extreme high in all manner of ways. To have a sub craving and consenting to the pleasures that only I can provide for them made my cock hard enough to pound nails through a wall. That's the kind of sexual high that would make me float for days and send my sub straight into the stratosphere of subspace until I brought him back to me with loving patience and praises. It wasn't much different from what they were offering their subs and boyfriends, but for me, it would be living it every minute of every single day.

Now that I've stepped back to handle the corporate side of my company rather than being onsite at every major working site. I now have the time, the money, and the need to take on a full time boy. A submissive who will be able to fulfill my needs as I strive to do my best to fulfill theirs, but finding that special boy was easier said than done. Most subs take one look at me and they see a huge Dominant who they want to spank them, whip them, and dominate them in a scene, and then provide them with a little aftercare and send them on their way. None of them needed me per say, and that is what I am looking for. Someone to needs and wants me to be their everything as they would be my whole world.

Sloan had finally understood that and he's backed off and let me be just as I have let him be when it came to our mutual desire to practice our kinks in the lifestyle. The minute I'd handed over the reigns of onsite leadership to my three trusted foremen on my companies roster, Sloan had started bugging me about coming to Bliss. He'd sang Julius' praises on a daily basis until I relented and agreed to visit the club. Once I did that, then he'd become amandant that I become a member and start looking for a boy of my own. The little fool was so besotted with his boy, he wanted me to experience that euphoric feeling of being in a stable D/s relationship for myself.

Shaking my head, I reminded him about the difference in my requirements for a sub but Sloan was confident I'll be able to find someone within these walls who will fulfill my needs. It's only been a couple of weeks since I set foot in the club on a regular basis. I've yet to play out a scene with any of the house subs. I've witnessed a few demonstrations from other Doms on a plethora of techniques like shibari and edge play as well as having a sweet little mouth wrapped around my cock here and there to take the edge off when I've needed it. One can only hope and pray that yes, inside the privacy of Bliss, maybe in time I'll find that special someone for myself.

In the interim, there wasn't anything wrong with letting these gorgeous boys occupy my time until the boy destined to be mine comes along.