Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Thomas

(Hallway outside private playrooms)

My heart was pounding away in my chest as I stepped through the front door of Bliss. I took a deep breath trying to settle the fluttering butterflies in my stomach as I greeted Gabby at the front desk.

"Hey calm down. You look like you're going to pass out any minute now." Gabby exclaimed as he took my jacket from me and handed me the ticket to claim it back later.

Giving him a wobbly smile I replied. "That's easier said than done."

Gabby chuckled and smacked me on my arm. "Chin up. Everyone gets through their first scene with the Master of their choice. You'll be fine, especially with a Dom like Master Michael. Besides, Master Julius has been coaching you for weeks, and Master Michael is more than aware that this is your first time. I've also heard through the sub's Grapevine that he's requested a private room this evening. I'm sure he's going to take excellent care of you."

Nodding my head in agreement with him, I gave him another tentative smile before pushing through the double doors leading to the main area of the club. I'd barely set foot inside when I heard Kyle's telltale squeal of delight seconds before I was rushed and tangled up in a pair of slender arms. I found myself being propelled down the hallway leading to the locker rooms.

"Come on gorgeous, time's awasting. Sammy's already chosen your outfit for tonight and I got to get you ready and fine tune your pretty face and your sexy little body." He chirped as we barreled through the locker room doors.

To say the entire preparation Kyle planned for me was as simple as removing my street clothes and getting into a pair of indecently short boy shorts and a skin tight silk shirt would have been a serious lie. No, what had actually happened was, Sammy and Kyle subjected me to things that I'll never, ever speak of in this lifetime or the next. The only redeeming factor to the whole process was that I was buffed, puffed, and clean as a whistle both inside and out. They'd assured me that this kind of treatment was expected from a submissive when preparing for a scene and it is expected if not performed on us by our Masters themselves.

Needless to say after my initial embarrassment, I just relaxed and literally just went with the flow. Now I was dressed and I must admit that I've never felt as sexy as I perceived myself to be right at this moment. I turned to the left and then to the right and studied my reflection in the mirror. I prayed that Master Michael will like what he sees.

It's been a little over month since I met the man, and he has made it a point to speak to me everyday and meet with me every weekend since then here at Bliss where I felt safe under Julius' ever watchful gaze. It wasn't until last weekend after speaking with Master Julius that Master Michael asked me to share a scene with him. He made it seem like it was an honor to be the one I chose to play with first.

If I'm going to be totally honest with myself, I've been so infatuated with the man. I've found myself dreaming that I will please Master Michael to the extent that he'll want me for his own and I won't have to worry about finding anyone else. Master Julius had warned me not to put too much hope in finding the right Master the first time out of the gate, but the connection I felt with Master Michael can't be denied. He just felt right to me, and that's where my nerves come in. I want him for my own, but will he be satisfied with a novice like me?

There's only one way to find out. I closed my eyes and breathed a deep fortifying breath in through my nose and exhaled through my mouth. I repeated this action a few more times before I felt centered enough to allow my friends to lead me to the main playroom where hopefully my Sir is waiting for me. With Kyle and Sammy at my side, our little entourage made it's way into the main seating area of the club. I kept my eyes firmly on my feet as we gracefully navigated the plush couches and tables that littered the main floor.