Chapter 2

we known as a siblings, for 18 years. But I don't remember there's a second that he's being good to me.

Not even for once. So his harsh words, aren't a big deal for me.

"Jin Hee ? Hae Jin ? Hyo Rin ?I can listed all of your girlfriends. And I dare to beat for 89 dollars, of every name that I said. You don't even know who is it" I glared at him. I almost lose all of my bestfriends because of him, being a little fake-sister of a player is not easy.

"Hyo Rin ? Ah, I know that one! She have a twin.. No! Her father is a owner of.. No! I mean sheㅡ well she is just an ex-girlfriend" I smirked at his words. If my beat is for real, I can be a millionaire in no time. "She never existed by the way" I replied. "Are you fooling me all this time ?"

"I wasn't" I stopped. "now, if you've nothing to say. Let me go" I am not anti-social, I'm selectively social. As passed right beside him, I lean closer to his ears and whisper something right at his ear. "Take that back, Wendy" I shook at head as an answer. "Not going to" Sehun, one day. If you ever meet someone that change your life, and learn how precious love was. Everything you did to the girls.. You'll regret it one by one. Every single thing. When will that unlucky girl appear ? I wonder.

This is what I said to him.

I'm single, because I take relationships seriously.

---

"What are you cooking ?" I jumped a bit, when Soojung entered the kitchen. "Grill beef" I replied shortly. "What for ? Do we have any event today ?" I sighed. I don't know why I can't say No to Sehun, I can't figure why it is. "Oh come on! It is because of Sehun again ?"

Don't you know your brother, soojung ah.

"It's not like it was your first time hearing that" I look at her. "Can you stop ? It's like he's ordering you everything! Does he ever have been good to you ? Wendy, Dad leave us.  We treat you like a slave. You sarcifices your whole life for us. I scared one day you'll give in with all of this" Soojung paused. "Sometime, I really think you need to get a happy life. You've a life, but not a happy one. You're suffering and...." She take a long breath before continued. "You will just gone like.." A wind. But suddenly,

"Stop!" he said.

"Wendy will be here. She will stay with here with us and will ever leave. That's the promise that either she likes it or not, she need to keep it"

Sehun.

"Just one thing she need to know, just don't get burned twice by the same flame. Why did you think I've been bullying you all this time ? It's because you can't get off from the thoughts of.." Sighed. "Chae Ho" that. name.

Tragic!

Sehun knows me better than anyone did. We've been living with each other for.. ages. We shared a same room, toilet and everything. But knowing that his words are right actually hurted me.

"Soojung, go into your room. I need to have a talk with your brother" Soojung look at me and leave the two of us at the kitchen. "Satify? Are you done talking now ? Then can you please leave me, I've a work to do"

"What is your wish? If you had to live in the different world or demension or 10000 years ealier. Will you choose the same path as you did right now ?" To you sehun, it just 0.00 costed to be decent person. Why can you not. "Whatever my answer is, it's none of your bussiness" By the way.

What will my answer be ?

I wondered too, will i've a same luck as I had now. Will it turn to be worse than this

Or.

Better ?

Am I allowed to choose my own path if I ever had next lifetime to live in.

"But" I said.

"No, let's hear what's my answer first. Because whatever the demension or world are..." He cutted me.

"I hope you'll be there, even you're there beside me. Even I need to look at you even from far away. As long as you there, I think it will be the best, more than better for me" I look at him. "Why is that ?"

I asked.

"Because there's no way we can be in the different demension other than here, so what's the purpose of my truly wish for? Since I know i'll stay here until I died. And when I said here, I'm born to be with you"

"I'm older than you smartass, you're 2 minutes late" I scoff at his words.

To be with me.

I turn my back at him, and

Smile.

My genuinely smile since almost 2 years ago.

---

"Your brother, 89th girlfriend will be here in no time.." Hye Jin raised her arm. "Wait, is the dishes will be the same dishes as the 14th and 56th girlfriend of sehun ? I love italian food than most of korean" I shook my head. "Today's will be the same as 78th, 44th and 32th. It's a grill beef" They said 'ahh' sound in common.

"Who is it, this time ? His classmate of random worker of Coffee Shop ?" Jung Gi asked, "It's my friend"

"Again ?! If it's your friend then.. Ah she must be so boring" I glared at him. "Am I boring ?" Silent.

Ting Tong!

"She's here!" Soojung exclaimed. "I'll open the door" I look at the window and it's not Jin Hee! He brought someone's else. Did he just end his relationship in.. less than 24 hours. "Okay guys, plan changed. It's not the 89th girlfriend, it was a new one 90th.. Girlfriend"

"What? Again?" Like you guys don't know your brother.

"Kids, I'm home" Did he think it was Hollywood movie that whenever their father come home he will said 'kids, i'm home' you wish.

"So, Jae Hee. This is my family. As you can see we're a big family. And also, I don't know how many of them because I'm suck in counting so you can count them by your own" it just four of us. Included me except him, what is so hard about counting us ? He had someone's name Jae Hee at his past life too but nevermind. Player is player. "Ahh, you never said you had another brother ? I think it's only Jung Gi" Am she just called me as Sehun's brother ?

"He is so good-looking by the way!" Oh my god, this girl.

Soojung and Jung Gi. Both of them burst into a big laugh. Am I too boyish until everyone thought of me as a brother ? Until even in the market, while I'm with Soojung people would I'm Soojung's boyfriend. And when I hugged Jung Gi, they would think we're gay partners.

"So then, can we eat now ?" Laugh as much as you guys want, either I like it or not. People will continue think me as a male. "Soojung, bring this pretty lady to our dining room" Sehun said to Soojung, and Jae Hee took off her coat at leave our living room. I watch Sehun carefully hanging his and his girlfriend's coat. As he walk passed me.

"Don't worry, for me. You're still beautiful than her" I stopped for a second.

"....way more beautiful. Because I have seen you as a truly girl in my past life" He did.

"You're still her F.Y.I"

---