Chapter 3 - Part 3 (Last)

[Author's Note : There's will be least moment of Wendy Son x Oh Sehun in this chapter and chapter 4 but this two are very important chapter because if you skipped then you'll lost and can't even understand what's happening next. Since in my previous book, I'm too focusing on the Lead Casts until it seems like they don't even get their own life and just be with each other so I want to change the way I'm writing]

Wendy's (Han Joo) Pov.

No No No. I still can't believe this. Even I tried to, but i can't. I don't think there will be a miracles or magic in this world! I must have dreaming, this is just one of my nightmare. I will, wake up soon. Very soon.

"Han Joo!" I heard someone's scream. "We're in trouble!" The hanbok women said, what trouble ? Calm yourself Wendy, you're just dreaming. "What are you wearing ?" Another women approach us, this one.. she looks rich and powerful ? "Tell me, what are you wearing ?"

"A dress, obviously don't you see? Are you blind?" The rich-women bulge her eyes in response of my words. What is she also someone important ? "Watch your mouth, Joo!" How can I watch my mouth? Tell me. While my eyes is freakingly placed above it.

"Blind? Don't I see?" She smiled, mysteriously. "Don't you know you're breaking a rule of Palace Worker by wearing thay type of CLOTH!" Her voice suddenly getting louder, what's with people around me ? All they know is scolding me! "I'm sorry Ma'dam Cho" oh this rich-women named is Ma'dam Cho. "I'll have some talk with her, I promised. Please forgive her, she is in dilema"

"What dilema? You guys are the one who giving me alot of dilema, fyi" And suddenly, Cho grabbed my hair and pulled it hardly. "Seek forgiveness, now!" Why should I? "I don't want to, and I'll never!"

"Jin Jin, this is what you've teach this girl?" Hanbok-women's name is Jin Jin.. I've no time to get to know their name when Ma'dam Cho still pulling my hair. "Let me go! Are you crazy?!"

"You just get my nerves on!" She stopped. "Please Ma'dam, she is not in her right mind at this moment.." Suddenly Jin Jin kneel on her knee. "It's all my faults. Let her go, I'm begged"

"Forgive now!" Too bad, Ma'dam Cho ignored her and back her attention on me. "I'm not going to! I'm not.. Han Joo!" And she let my hair go, with a smirk on her face. "I'm sure you know that in Joseon, whoever denied their own identity will cause the King's madness" Ma'dam Cho look at me. "Especially, a palace worker" She paused. "Your words must be true since, you're trying to hard to deny the fact that you're Han Joo"

My words a true! Finally, someone's in here trust my words. "Yes! I know you'll know it, that I'm not Han Joo! I know someome will realized about this"

Ma'dam Cho smiled again. "Can you repeat your words?" I smiled. "I'm not Han Joo!"

"Again!" "I'm not Han Joo"
"Once again" "I'm not Han Joo!" I cheered. "Repeat it for 3 times!"

"I'm not Han Joo, I'm not Han Joo.." I see Jin Jin give me a sign of 'stop' but I don't care. "I'm not Han Joo!" The last one, I cheered loudly since there's someone believe in my words.

But, "Guard! Get Han Joo into the jail. She just denied her identity!"

What? No! No! "Get her right now!" I saw two guards run towards us, Ma'dam Cho... she's not trusting on me
but instead stabbed my back. Evil.