Chapter 3 - Part 1

You're beautiful.

I've seen you as a truly girl in my past life.

You're more way beautiful than her.

Sehun's words keep repeating. "Hye!" I stop in my own zoning out season when Jae Hee knocked on me. "oh, hi" I smiled at her. "So you're sehun's brother, isn't you ?" I've no choice, it's
not like she will be here again anyway. I nodded as an answer. "Can I know how
is real Oh Sehun ?" You want to know ? I'm 100% sure you won't like
It the truth that you're his 90th girlfriend.

"Sehun, is a nice guy. He will bring you to the funfair and play random games" Soojung suddenly speak out. Sehun did
that, to his 77th and 23th girlfriends. "He likes dog so much.." Soojung stop. "He likes to fart in the lift" What? I bitted my lips from laughing. "He also like to pick his nose and put his booger under his seat"

"There's one day. He come back home
drunk and peed everywhere around this house!" I added and Soojung laugh with me. "I remember that! And you know what Jae Hee? There's one time he accidentally used girl's underpants which is mine for 1 whole day" I saw Jae Hee's expressions changed by the time we talked about Sehun.

"And the most discusting part..." I began.

"Stop! I need to talk with Sehun. I-I have to go as soon as possible! My mother just called me and said there's an emergency" Soojung's face turn red as she's trying so hard to hold her laughter. "Really? When did your mother called? Aren't your phone was in your coat? Ey~" Jae Hee seems so clueless and figuring what suppose she said next.

"Bef-ore.. My mom called! I've a bad feelings! So I'll just say goodbye and go" She leave me and Soojung and I see her gesture is talking to sehun. "High-five!" Both of us laughed, that's how every girlfriend sehun brought home broke up with him. "He's coming! Act normal!"

"Soojung, did you just bought a new make up over and over again? You need to keep your promise" I'm a drama queen or universe. "I used my own money for it. It's my own decisions then"

"Why did you always fight me back? I'm way more older than you, you know ?" Sehun is right in front of us. "Oh ye ye ye, fight me back, make up, your money! Whatever! Tell me, what did you guys told Jae Hee about me ?" The truth ? She asked for it. Don't put the blame on us.

"It's nothing! We just told her that you love dogs, that you like to change your colour hair and your hobby! Your habits. But sehun, you can't expect all girls to accept who you are some of them hate it.. " Good job, Soojung! Sehun glared at me and give me sign of 'tell me the truth'

"She's the one asked, well you peed everywhere when you're drunk. If she likes you, then she will accept it. And the fact that..." Sehun grab my hand, and pulled me closer to him. Our face is just like 5 inches away. "You told her, what?" As he finished his sentence, he let me go and I falled but phew~ i'm on the seat everyone!

"I'll kill you two! Argh!"

"Don't you know she's so pretty like Song Hye Kyo ?" Song Hye Kyo my ass, please take a mirror and look at your face.

"She's so hot! I'm so mad" and do i look I care!

"Wendy, is he going to mad at us for like the whole week ?" Just look at his attitude right now. "Maybe for 1 months and more" Soojung look at me, and I look at her. Meaning...