Chapter 4

1 week after,

"Han Joo, take the plates from Mi"

"Someone please take a food from me, for the princess" She stopped. "Here, Han Joo! You take this and give it to her" it's me again?

"Han Joo!" "Joo!" "Joo ah, I'm sorry but can you do this" "Joo, help me with this!" "Ah. What am I doing? Joo! I need your help" i thought all mom  said  that girl in the past, is good in doing housework but all mom just lied. And I can see we're all the same.

"Everything is done?" I smiled as I see Jin Jin entered the kitchen. "Jin ah!" She turn her face at me, and bulge her eyes. "What happened to you?" I raised my eyebrow. "Your hair, your face.. aren't you're suppose to cut the onions? Then why are you sweating this much"

"I did more than that! Look at all the trainee, they just don't know anything" I whispered. Jin Jin laughed at me. "Come, follow me I'll fixed your hair" Atleast, while I'm here I can feel a mother's love from Jin. "Jin Jin, before you go. I just want to tell you that the Fierce Prince.. he's already here in the palace after his 1 week journey" one of the workers shouted and Jin Jin nodded as response.

"Fierce prince? What type of prince is he?" I asked. "He's Prince Hun, the fierce, jerk and bad prince from all of the princes" prince hun? Sounds familiar. It's somehow remind of oh Sehun. "I hope he's not a crown prince" Luckily, I haven't see the crown prince during my period here. I can't imagine what would he do to me, if we ever meet. "You must be joking!" Jin Jin replied.

What? Nevermind, I'm too lazy to ask. It's not important. "Today, you'll be the one who served for the lunch, okay?" Finally, this is what I'm waiting for. "So that's mean my job at the kitchen.. Is finally done? I can stop doing all the houseworks already?" I sounds so excited, don't I. Who wants to do alot of houseworks? Well, I've been doing it for like the rest of my life in 2016!

"You'll be at the palace starting from now, since Ma'dam Cho already allowed you to finally join us. But you still need to do alot of houseworks.. but don't worry it won't be as hard as in here. You'll also served the royal family at their meal time" So it's getting better. Who's know I'll changed my attitude here, and plus I get a chance of having a long hair.

"Lunch Time!"

"Mi, you'll served a beef"
"Jung, you'll take a plate, forks, spoons and cup together"
"Joo, you'll be served a tea. Be careful but make sure you served a Black tea for fierce- I mean Prince Hun"
"Remember, black tea!"
"Yul, you'll served a rice, and seaweed"

And that's how Jin Jin give the instructions to all of us. "Make sure that all of you moving in a one line, the royal family is already waiting. Now, go!" I smiled, as told. I'm so excited! Like, I'm freakingly served a tea to the royal family. Who will get this chances? You guys? No!

And meet the princes! For my whole period in here, I can just stay at the kitchen and my room. That's all.

We arrived at the dining place where the royal has already waited. The first person I saw, is the king with a long mustache and weird cloth. It's Joseon!

And there's four? This King is a playboy oh my god, he freaking have four queens beside! And One, two, three, four, five.. 9 princes while there's 4 princess. What a big family you got.

Something caught my eyes. I bulge my eyes and coughed.. Why did I do that. "I'm sorry yourhigness" I bowed 90 degrees, I never ever do this before. "I forgived you" The playboy-king said, I mean the King. How can I be so rude to my own King? Well, I'm from a future. "Why did you cough?" And this is the reason why I accidentally coughed just now. The.. Crown Prince! Why out of all the princes. He is only the one who covered his face, like it's not a fashion, yourhighness!