Chapter 8

"Joo ah, you need to have some rest" Lying on my bed and do nothing will cause my illness gone worse. "I don't have to go to Prince Hun's so I can just stay here with you guys"

"You're so stubborn. Even the punishment can't change you" We all look at Jin Jin as she entered the kitchen. "Human don't change easily" I replied her. "But Joo yah, you're not human" Mina's words bring us to a really big laughter. Well, it's scary to go out there but being here with my friends.. It feels so great.

"More water, More water!" Suddenly Mi rush into the kitchen with a bucket of sweat on her face. "What happened to you, Mi ah?"

"Well, It's not like you guys don't know how to deal with our beloved Crown Prince. Ah! This is so frustrating. I really hates whenever he have a fight-practice" And two more workers rush into the kitchen. "He needs a dessert, hurry up prepare it!"

"A fruits? What kind of fruits ?"

"Ah, I forgot! Wait, it is Strawberry ?"

"A warm water and an ice, he need it! Why did you guys stood up there? Omo, Jin Jin ah" She bowed at Jin Jin and I help her to take a tray for those warm-water and whatsoever! "He's going to kill us! Hurry Hurry Hurry!"

"I'm still new here and I haven't seen the Prince praticing before, but is this normal situation ?" I asked. "Yes, especially when it's Prince Hun's turn. It's turns out disaster. He seek alot of things but thank godness he's good it in" I nod as an answer. It just a week with him but he never ask me to do any heavy work. All he ask is for food and bathing Darkie. And judge his writing... That's all. He never ask me to do such a thing like this.

"It must be tiring to be his server, right?" Hae Mi asked me. "Um.. Not really" I don't think it is tiring! Not at all. "Yah, we all know how hard it is! You don't need to lie" I didn't. I'm saying the truth that.. He's not someone who will makes you tired of him. Of course his attitude is kinda annoying and I don't think I need to listed out all of his negatives sides. You all know it already.

"Ahhh~ finally! We're back" within more than 1 hour, the workers landed on the seat and fainted out. "I wish he's not going to be the King! I can't imagine it"  Mi sighed heavily and don't even bother to talk to us. "Is his pratice has ended now? She nod as response to Mina's question.

"Where's he right now ?" I asked. "He's at the hill, Cheongbuk Hill" he's there?

---

"Your Majesty!" Where is he? I'm sure this is the right place. "Your highness, Prince Hun!" Ah! Where are you, seriously! It's not easy to go up here if you ended up not being here. My back is still hurt to death but I'm willing to go here for you.

"Crown Prince, Hun. Where are you, your majesty?" Why is he not replying me? "Yah! Where are you seriously?! Do you want to die or wh-"

"I'm here" I look into the voice's direction. "Can't you see me? I'm here" How can I figure out that he's there behind the tree. I'm not a detective. Sherlock. "Why are you even here? Your back is still not recovering" He said it with a monotonous voice. Do all sick people need to do is just lying on our bed? That's odd.

"What are you doing here ?" I asked.

"You should've rest"

"Are you enjoying the scenery ?"

"Go back and take a rest"

"It's beautiful"

"Han Joo!"

I startled. "What ?" I look at him. "I asked you, what are you doing here ?" He put a creepy face on him. "I'm looking for you"