Chapter 10

I look at him blankly. He laugh slightly at me. "Why did you look at me like that ?" He asks.
I shake my head for certain times. Don't even think about it dear heart, your job is to pump blood that's it. Falling in love with someone in this dimension? Hell no.

"Chae Ho- No I mean"

"Your majesty, Prince Hyuk" I get back to my own sense and bowed at him as I get up. "Joo ah~" and it's his turn to look at me blankly. "Joo-you just.. Hahahahaha!"

"Why did you even bowed at me? You never did that since we're kid!" He hitted me slightly and sit on the bench. "Don't ever do it again, It is uncomfortable" He winked. "Well.. you're"

"I'm not a prince to you, remember? We're childhood friends and that's it. Fullstop" We are childhood friends? I guess we are huh. "Here, let me wipe your blood"

He doesn't even ask where I get that bruise from. "Yah! I said come to me, Joo-ssi" He smiles widely at me.

That smile. Chae Ho, why?

"I know ever since we're a kid you hate it when anyone questioned you about why where or what happen to you"

"That's why I didn't ask" you read my mind, don't you? He helped me with my bruise and I thanked him. "Did you went to the school ?" He starts a conversation. "No.." yes.

"Oh! I heard that you're working as Prince Hun's server? Why would you? I mean, you were afraid of him since forever" I look at him in confusion, "Since forever?" He nods.

So Han Joo knows about Hun's existence. She knows it.

And,

She used to scare of him, used. She is still though, It is just Wendy Son doesn't scare of him.

You're different. That's why!

"Have you mastered korean's writing skill?" Well, Jin Jin said that I'm good in it. I nod my head. "Wah!" He ruffles my hair and I look at him with a pissed look on my face. "That's my Han Joo! I missed that expression of yours"
I laugh at his words.

"Here, take this" I raise my eyebrows. "All of sudden? What for?" Giving me a flower out from nowhere. This guy is quite a random prince, I have ever seen. "I'm not a princess, just for your reminder" There's a royal symbolic of giving a princess, flower here in this dimension.

"One, because you deserve it. Two, because for me you're my princess" He turns his face at me, "Honestly, when I find out Choi Kun's intention of marrying you. I blame myself for that. I keep questioning myself, why don't I propose to her ealier? Why don't I make you mine sooner?" He..likes me? "You like me?" I blurt that out when I shouldn't have to. "Correction, I still love you, like alot. More than you can ever imagine"

"How I wish I can turn the time back, where I can actually prevent him from hurting you. It hurts to see you that way, whatever it is. Everything happens for a reason. I have been waiting for this moment, the moment that I can finally come back to you. And this time, I'll make you my one and only" My heart.

When one door of happiness closed, another opens ; but often we took so long at closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us. Maybe Hyuk is that door, a door that will vanish away Chae Ho's painful memories in my life. A door that is asking me to left all of my dark & horrible pasts behind, and move forward. With a new person, a new life and a new love.

Maybe, I'm not sure yet.

"I won't let you go for the second time, keep that in your mind" He said. I don't want you- to let me go either. I can feel Chae Ho's existence along with Prince Hyuk, I don't even know at this point. For the first time ever, I want to do things in my own way. I want to be greedy, on getting what I can't have. If my fate with Chae Ho, ended that way in future. I will make my fate with Hyuk, better in this dimension.