Chapter 5

He's sehun.
But, how did he get here ?
It is because of the shooting stars too.
But, it was so impossible that he wished to be in this kind of demension too.

His life is just so perfect.

No matter how much I think about this, it's still doesn't make any sense. Even me, I can't believe the fact that I got transported and He's freakingly living as a Crown Prince! How did he adapted his life so quick.

If there's any way that makes me transported here, there's must be a way for me to go back. To my own world. How How How How ? I still can't understand any of this.

Sehun, don't he recognized me ?

Is he pretending ?

"Boo! What are you thinking about?" I stopped zoning out as Jin Jin approach me. "I'm thinking about the Crown Prince" I said, and my mind still flying over. "Stop it, you'd better stop. Don't be like Yoo.. Just don't" I stopped. I turned my face at her. "What happen to Yoo ?"

"It's not like you don't know, but what can I do ? You want to be here. You want it, so just go with the flow. Forget the past and be happy" Why did Joo want to be here so bad ? And Yoo, what's with her. All I did, All I said. It must related to her. "What ? Jin, just tell me what had happen to Yoo ?"

"Remember, the Prince isn't a person for people like us to fall in with. That's what I said to Yoo, but she never listen to me. Where's she now ? Died. Why? Because of this" She paused. "Especially The Crown Prince. Don't ever you think about him. He's not a fire that you can easily end. He's different" the prince isn't a person for people like us to fall in with. "Yoo... Is she's liking Prince Hun ?"

"No, she love him"

My heart stopped . "And he destroyed her" No way! Prince Hun. So he's not Sehun ? Even Joo's face look alike me then Prince Hun. Oh! Did I'm his next target? "What have he done to her?"

"No one knows"

No one knows.
No one knows.
No one knows.

How awesome is that.

"Jin.. Remember the day that you found me under the tree ? You must have remember that day, didn't you?" Jin nodded as a reponse. "Where's the Crown Prince at that time?" Please said he's in the palace so I will stop think what I'm thinking right now. "He is also missing" bam!

So he did.

"He's missing with a note that no one have solve it yet. Until now..."

"and there's your name on that note" Mine? "Not Yoo?" I bulge my eyes. "Why do you think he wrote my name on the note?" It wouldn't be this complicated if he wrote Yoo's but it's mine. "I don't know but they called it as he want to do a spell, and alot of rumours saying that he can go to another world or demension or future or whatsoever but don't trust on it. It's all impossible"

Oh my. It's not impossible. It's happen! My only answer is from the Crown Prince, Prince Hun. That's all. If I want to go back then I need to meet him, like now!

"So how did..  the palace workers found him?" Jin Jin take a long breath before she's starting to talk. "It's kinda strange actually. I don't want to think of it but since you're asking" Jin looked at me.