Chapter 6

"Han Joo!"
"Han Joo!"

Jin Jin.

"What are you doing ? Are you insane ? Why did you volunteered to be his server.. I said so. Don't ever be close to him. He's not.."

"Someone that people like us can fall in love with" I said. "I've listen to you. I won't ever falled for him. I promised. But, I need something from him" I look at Jin Jin. "What did you want from him?! Tell me! Money ?"

"Gold ?"

"Power ?"

"Freedom?"

"Love ?"
"What can he gave to you, that I can't ?"

"Jewelry ?"

"Food ?" "House ?"

"Him" I replied.

"You can't give The Crown Prince to me, can't you ? The answer why I'm waking in this world. Why I'm here. It's only him who can answer that" I'm sorry Jin-ah. I'm truly sorry. I've to do this. "So you- still haven't move on yet ? you still think that you're not Han Joo ?" Her voice getting softer, and I can see her teary eyes.

"It's not like that Jin ah, you know that. It's something that I can't explain. It's something that.. just happened" I take her hand gently. "Don't talk to me ever again!" She push my hand away from her. "I don't know what else I can do for you. I gave up on you Joo ah. Now! Get lost!" My heart skipped. And, I'm sorry Han Joo.. This girl that being you is making your life miserable. I don't mean to hurt her anyway.. I just have no other choices.

---

"Yah, you're the new server. Right ?" Someone approach me. "Yes, I'm" I bowed at the seniors. Well, respect is respect. "Why did you volunteered ? The news.. are spreading all over the palace about you volunteering to be Prince Hun's server. Well, We've to be choosen but since no one wants to do it so we need a volunteer" Ah, darn it!

If that fierce-prince heard about this, I'm screwed. "But, he's quite handsome. Wasn't he ?"

What. No!

They want me to throw up or what. That guy ? Oh my god. This fact should be written in the history, the fact that people's taste is never ever changed even in Joseon Dynasty! They still thought a guy with sehun's face is actually somenone handsome. Ah their taste is so weird, how strange. "Hm well, out of the princes. Prince Hun is the most handsome amongst them.. No one can denied that. Too bad, he's cruel so everything had ruined!"

"For me, even Xiumin from EXO isn't handsome!" I said.

"Kim Min Seok from EXO-M is much better than him! Like seriously" I added.

[A/N : Han Joo/Wendy must be a newbie of EXO. Wasn't she ?]

"What is she talking about? ekso (exo) ? What's that ?" Can you guys just shut up, It's annoying! "Han Joo, The Crown Prince is calling you" Everyone stop dissing me when the palace guard called my name. Why do I felt like getting a heart attack whenever I heard his name. "I'm coming"

"Good luck!" They said sarcastically. May you rest in peace. R.I.P.

Breath in. Breath out. Breath in. Breath out. Why is his room feels like so close to me ? Can't we added 34km more to go to his room. "He's not in a good mood today. Please do your best" bad mood? It's not like he's having a period anyway. If he does, he must've having it everyday! Everyday! Everyday! Since I never heard a day that he's in a good mood. It's all bad mood.