Chapter 7

"Is that even a name ?"

Name. Name. Name. Name.

Confirmation, he's not sehun. I'm dumb.

"No, it's a type of food" He raised his eyebrow as I said that. "I'm just fooling around, Sehun is a name" I don't know either it's me or him.. Is the one who actually stupid. "Nonsense! Do your works. I will leave you alone"

"Can't you just stay here? I promised it won't be taking so long to bathe Dark Wolf. Promised!" Yes. I scared to death. It's far from the palace and covered by a forest. Hell no, I'll be alone in here!

"Since it's your first time.. Do it! Hurry! Now!" His hobby is shouting or what. Geez, this prince! I regret fall in love with a prince charming when I was a kid. Imagining he will take me with him, on a white-horse. But

Cinderella.. Is a lie! Every fairytale story. Is. A. Deceit. Of. Lies. There's no such a things like that. Urgh.

"Come here, you need to take a bath~"

---

"Sleep well" all of the server greet each other. I bowed at them as a respect (as junior). "Jin Jin want to talk to you" Ryung suddenly whispers to me. "Thanks" I smiled at her. "She's in your room.."

I walk slowly into my room. "Jin ah"
"I need to talk to you" She said without looking at me. "Few years ago, Han Yoo said this to me. Don't ever take Joo into the palace, Don't ever let Joo meet the Crown Prince. I always wondered why. Until now I can't figure it out why. The answer, is with you Joo ah. You know what's the scariest thing this country ever heard ?" I shook my head.

"Hearing a news about Prince Hun being the Crown Prince"

Why is that?

"What's wrong with him ?" I asked. "As I said before, no one knows. What's behind him.. Who is real Prince Hun. I've no choice but to let you go. You want to do it, then be his server" She smiled at me. "Take care, I won't be here for you everything you need me"

"But remember, out of all the reminder from Han Yoo. She always said is Don't let Joo develop her feelings towards, Hun. Ask your heart to be strong, get it ?" You want a life like a drama. But you didn't realized that your entire life was more wonderful than any of that.

"I won't ever"

The Next Day,

"Where's is the Crown Prince ?" I ask his guards. "Your majesty, ask us to tell you that he's waiting at the Jeongjung Lake" Jeongjung Lake ?

---

Ah out of the places why he need to go to the Lake! I saw his gaze from a distance! "Your majesty!" I waved at him as he look into my direction. Sehun. Why is he always remind me of Sehun.

"Your Highness" I bowed at him as we're getting closer. "Can't you walk faster ?" Will he even be good to me even for one day. "I'm sorry" I bowed again. "Why did you always apologize? Is that the only things that you good at?"

"So? You want me to do what? Shout at you for being reckless? Get mad? And you'll ended up with threats to kill me? Ah, seriously!" I bit my lips as frustration, did he need to do that? I'm good at alot of things! I don't need to show it to you, not even once. "You always talk back whenever I get mad at you. You're different!"