Chapter Four

I stayed over Bella's all night helping the Jack's set up the baby nursery. It was pretty lit. We listened to music all night while dancing and working.

God I missed everyone so much. I don't know why I never talked to them after I left. But I need to get one thing straight. When I was stalking Sam's Instagram I saw pictures of him with a blonde haired girl named.. Stacy? I don't remember and I don't care. I can't ask Bella because she's passed the fuck out.

Me: so um... is Sam dating that Stacy girl?
G: Stassie?
Me: I guess
J: They're a thing but they're not dating to the public eye.
Me: sure doesn't seem it..
G: why?
J: yea why?
Me: just wondering.
J: Do you still have feelings for him?
Me: what?
G: do ya?
Me: No
J: Liar.
G: Get him jealous
Me: he has Stassie..? Why would he get jealous about me? And who would I make him jealous with?
J: There's plenty of people. Hit him where it hurts.

I think of no one.

G: Benny!
Me: what?
G: His brother.
J: after you left, his girlfriend or whatever she was, left him over something about her cheating.
Me: Whoa. But no I can't do that.
G: Johnson will do it.
Me: He will?
J: I will?
G: yes he will.

I look at Johnson then G. The thought of kissing and being so close to Johnson in that way makes me shudder.

Me: No offense Johnson but... Him? He's like my frenemy its weird.

Joking.

G: more of a reason to do it.
J: why me?
G: Because we all know you guys will never date in real life. You only have to act like your dating in public, alone y'all can do whatever y'all want.

Johnson and I look at each other then I look at G.

J: I'm in if she's in.
Me: Yea I'm in
G: Great! We start today.
J: why today?
Me: the sooner the better.
G: exactly.
J: ok.
Me: this is gonna be one hell of an adventure.

I hope this works.