Chapter Five

Later that day we all went out to the beach. By all I mean JJ and I. Johnson was sure to tweet out that he was going to the beach with his "new girl", and that the beach was somewhere near LA so if they want to see us there that they should "start looking now." Gilinsky made sure that JJ and I were matching. God I already hate this idea.

Me: Do you really think this is gonna work?J: It's gotta

J: It's gotta.
Me: What if they make us kiss?
J: Then we kiss..? I don't know.
Me: Pictures?
J: Just calm down. If something goes wrong, we'll handle it.

EVERYONE IS A PAIN IN MY ASS I NEVER GET ANSWERS!! Jesus Christmas. I look down at our hands interlocked as we walk towards the sand. I look back over my shoulder to see a couple of girls pointing at us and basically freaking the fuck out. 

Me: Jack they found us.
J: good.

He looks at me then over our shoulders. He smiles at them then stops walking.

Me: Why are we stopping?
J: Because they need to see us. How are they supposed to know who you are and take pictures if we're walking away from them?

I shrug and watch the girls as they walk towards us then stop right infront of us.

Girl1: Omg I know you. Sam was talking to you yesterday, at the ice cream shop!
Girl2: So, this is your new girlfriend?
J: I wouldn't say new. We've been together for like a month now.
Girl1: Oh ok, whats your name?
Me: Uh Sabrina.
Girl3: OMG! That's close to my name!
Girl2: Shut up Savanna. Sorry, she's annoying sometimes.
J: What are your names?
Girl1: I'm Jess, that's Cece and well that's Savanna.
Cece: Hey
Sav: Hehe hi
J: Hey guys
Me: hey
Jess: So did you and Sam like date?

I shrug and look at Jack then them again.

Me: I guess you could say that. 
Sav: I doubt she wants to talk about that guys.
Jess: Ok... well... Can we get some pics with you two then?
J: Yea absolutely.

After we take a bunch of pictures Jack and I encounter more fans on the beach and on the boardwalk we go back to Gilinsky and Bella's house.

G: Did it work?
B: Hell yea it did! Did you not see twitter at all guys?
Me: We were too busy talking to fans. God its so weird to say that.
J: They believe it. 
G: Now we wait for Sam
Me: Aren't you guys his friends? Why are you helping me try to make him jealous?
J: Ever since he got with Stassie he's been ignoring us, always with her.
Me: Oh ok

Next thing we know my phone starts to ring. I answer it and put my phone to my ear.

?: is this Sabrina?

I look up at them and don't reply and just hang up.

I'M BACK GUYS!!!! I'm sorry about leaving, I figured I should be mentally stable to continue to have fun. Anyway it's no longer on hold, so you're welcome. - Rica