Chapter Thirteen

Life took me by the hand and lead me to the path I was meant to take. There were a lot of bumps in the ground, you, of course, know what they are. But, I am in love with this man. This man has done so much for me in ways that I can't explain. He has my heart in his hands, he has squeezed and dropped it sometimes but he eventually picked it right back up and dusted it off. 

I made up with my dad and mom. It's been too long, I almost forgot what my mom's famous baked mac-n-cheese tasted like. I moved out of Sergio's into an apartment in West Hollywood... With Sam. Living together has never really worked out for us but this time feels different for some reason. Maybe it's because of the way he expresses his love for me or maybe it's the fact that we're finally alone after years. It's Sam's apartment but he says it's just as mine as it is his. I love that.

I love him.

S: Sabrina?
Me: Hm?
S: Where are you?
Me: Sorry, I was just thinking of something.
S: It was a deep thought.

Yes, I am with Sam. He left Stass for me. It's messed up, he's messed me up. But I needed this. We needed this.

Me: Very deep.
S: What were you thinking?
Me:... Do you ever think of our future together?

He looks at me with a neutral expression. A blank face. I just stare at him waiting for an answer. I see the creases on his face start to form but I don't hear anything. Then he breaks the silence with a smile on his face.

S: All the time. 

A weight lifted on my shoulders as he said this.

S: I think of me married to you, and we're together at a sold out show at the Madison Square in New York. I just come off the stage to the back and you're there to congratulate me, with your hand on your stomach. Because you're pregnant, with our second child.

He reaches over and puts his hand on my protruding stomach. Oh, did I not mention? It's been a little over a year. I'm pregnant. It's a boy.

Me: That's great
S: What about you?
Me: I think of just me and you in our elderly ages. That's a lot. I know but it's my biggest dream. I just want to be with you.

He smiles extremely big, but I think even that's an understatement. He leans over and kisses my cheek then my lips. I am in love with this man and there will be nothing to stop us from being with one another ever again. I strive to be with him. Forever and Always.

--

The End. Not as long as you'd think it'd have been but this book has sculpted the process of my writing skills and my confidence in my writing. So thank you to all that have read this and helped get this book to where it has come. It's been years but these books have literally given me something to trust to always be there. I thought this book would never succeed to this great number of supporters so thank you. So much. I know it wasn't much of a Fifty Shades but I was a lot sexually minded as a 7th/8th grader than I am now so I apologize that I just grew out of that stage in my life. Once again, Thank you guys and gals.