Chapter Ten

S: why didn't you just tell me when you found out? or tell the jacks to tell me? Come on Sabrina.
me: I'm sorry that I didn't want anything else to do with this cursed place.

I rub my elbow as I cross my arms. He sighs then I see a blonde head pop out of the car window.

S: Stass not right now.
St: I have to go though, baby and I don't wanna leave you stranded.

Sam looks at me than her and hands her the keys then pecks her lips.

S: I'll get G to drop me off later.

She nods and crawls into the driver's seat and drives away.

S: is everyone inside?

I nod slightly.

Me: Why?
S: just wondering.

After a moment of silence, he speaks up.

S: Do you love him?
Me: Who? Johnson?
S: Yea, do you love him
Me: What does it matter to you?
S: It's a yes or no
Me: Of course I do.

He nods and looks away then at me.

S: Can we go in?
Me: I guess

We go inside and literally everyone is staring at us. I go and sit next to Johnson and he looks at me and grabs my hand. I give him a slight smile.

S: Hey guys
Jg: sup my dude
B: Hey Sam
JJ: Hey

He sits in a chair.

S: How've you guys been
B: You'd know if you still hung out with us
G: Hey babe chill chill

He sighs and fixes his hair.

S: Nah she's right, I got caught up with everyone in the wind.
JJ: you mean Stass?
S: yea...

It goes silent for a minute and Sam glances at me and JJ then looks away. What is going through his head? Right now?

--

Sam said he had to go after an hour of him catching up with everyone so JJ offered to drop him off but JJ also offered to drop me off as well so just imagine how awkward this car ride is.

Jack pulls up to my humble abode and looks at me. I lean over and kiss his cheek. I should've kissed him dammit now Sam will know something is up. Dammit. Shit. Fuck me in the ass.

JJ: I'll see you tomorrow?
Me: Absolutely

I look at Sam in the backseat.

Me: Bye Sam

I get out of the car and go inside and Sergio has his lecture face on. I'm not prepared for this. As soon as I open my mouth to explain myself my phone dings and I check to see that it's Samuel Wilk. Great two things I gotta deal with that I don't want to.