The Target

Gun shots were ringing through the air, his ears were ringing like crazy! Just when the shooter came around the corner he jumped up and kicked him in the stomach. He turned around and started running, then he felt as if a giant sledge hammer hit him on the spine. He fell to the ground and tried crawling away, but his arms would not respond. The shooter walked around him and looked him in the eye and shot.
SHOOTER'S POINT OF VIEW
I walked around the corner when my target jumped up and kicked me in the stomach. I bent down, but quickly regained my balance. I saw my target running away, but I shot him in the spine with my 9mm. The target fell to the ground. I walked up to him and looked him in the eye, and fired. The bullet went straight into his eye. Blood was all over the floor at this point. It was not as clean of a kill as I wanted it to be, but hey, we all make mistakes. I didn't want to shoot him point blank, but desperate times call for desperate measures. My name is Dr. Ramiro, I'm from America, and I'm an assassin. My contract was to kill Matthew Banks. Well, now that that's done, I have to go meet my contractor. I go to my car, I don't know what model, I don't look into that kind of stuff. My car is black, that's all I'm going to tell you. I'm wearing a black suit, with black latex gloves. I like wearing latex gloves because they're easy to dispose of. As I started the car, I heard police sirens, I really need to get another silencer. I drove off into an alleyway a good 15 miles from the scene, I got out of the car and walked to a nearby trashcan, and dropped my latex gloves. I lit a match and dropped it into the trashcan. I got back into my car. I drove to an apartment building where the contractor was and went inside. The building looked nice on the outside, but the inside looked like shit. I went to the elevator and pressed the 3. I looked down my suit to see if I had any blood on it. There was a smudge of blood on my tie, I guess I'll have to buy a new one. The elevator dinged and I went to room 43. I knocked on the door and my contractor opened the door. She had a red night gown on and red slippers. "Come in"she said. I went pass her into the living room.
"The jobs done" I said in a deep monotonous voice.
"Thank you, here's the pay you asked for" she said, and I could tell she was scared of me by the look in her eyes.
"Good, I'll take my leave than" I liked keeping my interactions with my contractors to the minimum or there was risk of someone of the contractors friends coming in and finding me here. I left the room, and went down the elevator, and to my car. Once I got in, I pressed the button on my ear piece and said, "The jobs done".
"Good work, Dr."the man on the other line said." I'll have another contract ready for you tomorrow".