Another Contract

So I really need new guns. So I head to the store, "What ya need this time?" Asked the man behind the counter.
"I need a new pistol," I said.
"Well, there's somethin over there ya might like," he said pointing over to a glass case with two pistols in it. I walked over to them, they were silver. Beautiful.
"Can I test them out?"
"Yeah sure, just let me get the key," he said, ducking down to get the key. "Ah, here it is," he walked over to the case and unlocked it. "Just remember to bring em' back," I grabbed the pistols and walked to the shooting range. I aimed at the target with my right hand gun. The sights were perfect, I fired and hit right in the center. I aimed my left hand gun, I hit near the center. I wasn't used to shooting with my left hand, but I had been trained to do it adequately. I shot both at once, they hit the target. I was so buying these. I went back into the store.
"I'll take them," I was excited to use these on a contract.
"Four hundred dollars,"I gave him the money and put one in my chest holster, I needed another one. I just put the other one between my belt. I walked out of the store to get another contract from my boss. When I reached his office I opened the door and went in. "I need a new contract," he looked surprised that I was asking for a contract.
"Okay, there's one man I need you to kill, his name is Warnar Williams," he gave me his file. The guy looked fat, he had blackish hair, and I noticed who this was. I hated this guy.
"Yes, sir, I'll be on it," I left the room. I walked to the garage, I got on my bike and started it up. I drove of the garage, towards the target.
     Once I got to my destination, I checked his house, but he wasn't there. This is why I like doing my job at night, so they'll be there and you won't have to go looking around half the city looking for them. I went to a fast food restaurant, and guess what, there he was. It looked like he hadn't gotten his food yet. I dont like using guns when you dont have to. So I snuck in through the back. I found a chef on his break, smoking outside. I knocked him out, took his clothes, and hid him in the dumpster. I put on his clothes and his my clothes on his body, didn't want to get them dirty, and walked inside. I looked around for some kind of poison. I found a bottle of antifreeze in the storage room, I poured the antifreeze in the drink. I picked up the tray, and brought it over to the Warnar. I set the tray on the table. I walked back into the kitchen, and back outside. I put my suit back on and went around to the front and looked through the glass. I saw Warnar passed out on the floor with people crowded around him. I walked through the door and slipped through the crowd. I felt the target's pulse, there wasn't one. "He's dead." I said to the crowd. I walked out of the restaurant, got on my bike, and drove back to my boss.