Fears

I woke in a pitch black room with restraints on my arms. It was kinda scary if you ask me. Then the memory from yesterday came rushing back to me. Where am I? The lights flashed on, nearly blinding me. I tried moving my arms to block my but I couldn't move my arms, I looked down, there was leather belts holding my arms to the metal chair I was in. I was wearing a white jumpsuit. The metal door on the other side of the door opened, and out came two scientist looking people and two guards on either side of them with M16's in their hands. A scientist came up to me. He looked behind him at the other scientist, and asked him for something, I couldn't hear what he was saying. The other scientist opened a box and produced a syringe. The scientist started talking to me. "This is a serum, a fear serum to be exact" the scientist said with an interested look on his face, "We're going to be testing this on you". He opened an antiseptic wipe packet and wiped my neck with the wipe. Then, without warning, he stuck the syringe in my neck. I felt a weird feeling in my vain. I suddenly felt hundreds of giant spiders ripping into my skin. I screamed and screamed, but no one came to help. Then the scientist in front of my changed into my brother who was holding a gun to his head whispering, "You did this to me" over and over again. Then the gun went off, and once again, I saw my brother crumple to the floor. I started fighting my restraints to get my brother. Finally my restraints snapped. I rushed to my brother's side, but then the scene morphed into a man constantly shooting my mom over and over again. I ran up to the man, and then I was back in my metal chair, the restraints perfectly fine. Then the scientist came over to me,"It seemed to have worked"the scientist said with a smile. I wanted to kill him, to cut that smile off his face with a knife!
"Fuck you"I screamed as loudly has I could. He flinched backwards, he looked terrified. I laughed menacingly, he walked over to the other scientist and grabbed a syringe. I just kept laughing. He then stuck the syringe in my neck and I fell into a nightmare filled unconscious state.
I woke up screaming, except this time I didn't wake up in a chair. I woke up on a cot. I looked around and saw food sitting beside a slot in the door. It looked like pig food, but it was good, so I wasn't complaining. I grabbed the water beside me and drank half the the bottle. That's when the sirens went off. The sirens sounded like a tornado siren. I heard the metal door unlock. I ran up to it and opened it. On the right side of the door I saw a guard trying to unjam his gun. I slammed his face between the door and the wall and slammed the door on his head, a disturbing crunch sound came from his head. I grabbed his gun and aimed behind and shot four times in the direction of a merc. I started running up the stairs, then a woman came around the corner. I almost shot her, but then I realized it was one of my coworkers. Our operation doesn't just consist of me and my boss, he has a lot of operatives. She shot a man that was following her. "Come on we need to get out of here"she said hastily. We ran to the door and up the stairs. We found the exit, and we ran outside only to be met with the night sky and a helicopter. We ran behind cover. Delilah produced a grenade from her belt. She did an underhand throw and it crashed through the windshield of the chopper. The pilot managed to throw the grenade out of the chopper, but the chopper veered right and crashed into a pillar and blew up. We ran to the other side of the building. A helicopter came down and landed in front of us. About five soldiers jumped out. We both piled in and the soldiers jumped back in, and we took flight.