The Realization

I was thinking about all I did in the organization, I thought about how gruesome my kills were. It wasn't any less gruesome with the other operatives, maybe even more gruesome. I thought about how I killed Warnar, it was a creative kill, but not my most gruesome. My most gruesome one was when I had to torture the target because the contractor asked me to. I thought about how the targets must've felt, then I realized everything I've been doing was evil. Everything the organization was doing was evil. I realized why Sydney left. It was too evil, and she was not an evil person. I was glad that Sydney and the man didn't die by my gun. I stopped feeling so guilty about them killing the operatives. I was going to help them take down the organization. But I wasn't going to show myself to them, they will definitely try to kill me.

I got on my bike and started riding to the clothes store. I pulled up to Stage, and parked in a spot near the front. I got off and walked inside. I looked around for a black jacket. Once I found one that looked good and fit. I bought it and put it on. I pulled up the hood to hide my face. I got on my bike and drove to a cheap apartment building. I parked my bike and went in. I walked to the front desk. "I need to buy a room," I said to the receptionist, who looked up from her game of solitaire.
"I need ID," she told me.I gave her my ID, she looked it over and swiped it on the side of the computer. She handed me the ID back, "Two hundred dollars for four months." I handed over the money and she gave me my key. I walked to the elevator and pressed the two. The elevator started going up to the second floor. The elevator dinged, and I walked out to go to room '83'. I unlocked the door to my apartment and went in, I closed the door behind me. I went into the bedroom, I pulled my jacket off, and took off my gun holsters. I hung the guns in their holsters on the coat rack. I looked in the fridge, I needed to get food from the grocery store. I grabbed a piece of paper and made a list of what I needed. I put my jacket back on and headed back down the elevator. I went outside to my bike. I got on my bike, started it up, and drove to the grocery store.

I pulled up by Walmart and parked my bike. I got off my bike and headed into the store. I grabbed a cart and pushed it around and got the stuff I needed on my list. I was rushing around and I didn't notice the cart in front of me. I ran into it, and guess who was pushing it, the the guy I shot in the shoulder. He had black hair, blue jeans, and a black long sleeved shirt on. "Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going," I said hastily, wanting to get as far away from him as possible.
"Its okay, I barely watch where I'm going either. My names Steven," he said, holding out his hand. I thought of a name really quickly.
"William," I said shaking his hand, "Nice to meet ya."
"You too," he said smiling."See you around."
"Bye" I said, and I continued to get the stuff on my list.

I was waiting in line to buy my stuff when Steven came up behind me with his cart. "Hey," he said, surprised he found me again.
"Hey," I said back. "How's it goin'?" I asked him.
"Its going good, I have to get back quick or Sydney will kill me." He said with a frightened look on his face. I laughed at this.
"Is Sydney your girlfriend or somethin'?"
"She's my wife." He said happily. "We got married last year."
"Cool, good for you," I said as the lined moved up to me. I started putting my groceries on the conveyer belt while the attendant checked them out. I grabbed the bags and set them in my cart. I started walked towards the exit, when Steven caught up to me.
"Where you living?" He asked me.
"At an apartment building just a few blocks from here." I told him.
"Cool I just live a few blocks from here too." He said cheerfully. Why was this guy so cheerful? "We could probably hang out sometime, eh?" He asked me.
"Sure." I told him sincerely.
"Awesome, what's your phone number?" He asked me. I gave him my phone number, and he gave me his. 'See ya later," he said to me, walking away.
"You too," I said back. I walked over to bike and thought about how I was going to do this. I then saw a leather satchel thing on my bike, I hadn't noticed it before. I put all my stuff in the satchel and latched it. I got on my bike and started driving back to my apartment.

I pulled into an empty space near my apartment. I got off and grabbed all the groceries and unlocked my door somehow. I dumped all of my groceries on the ground and put my stuff up. I made a sandwich and ate it. I went into my room, took off my jacket, and passed out on my bed.