A Change of Plans

Its the next day and I just got a call from my boss. I have to go take out a camp of mercenaries because they're taking our contracts. I'm in my car driving at full speed to a place called Sitka, in Alaska. I had to take the plane. I'm almost there. They're camped up in the mountains, so this shouldn't be easy. I'm not used to mountains, I've been doing most of my work in city's. I park my car in the parking lot near the mountain, I get out. I'm at the base of the mountain, I can see their camp from here. I started walking up the mountain trail. Once I got to a good vantage point, I pulled out my suitcase and flicked it open. Inside were the parts to my Beretta sniper. I quickly put it together with practiced ease. I slowly propped it up on the glassless window and aimed down the scope. I lined up the scope with a merc's head and fired. The silenced rifle went off and the man fell to the ground, dead. As I aimed the rifle for another merc, a knife was put to my throat and I froze mid squeeze of the trigger. I let go of the trigger, put the gun on safety and put it on the ground beside me. Then I rammed my head backwards into the mans stomach. He stumbled, his grip loosened on the knife and I twisted his wrist and his knife fell to the ground. I got up and punched him in the temple, effectively knocking him out. I dragged him behind the small shack and broke his neck. Then, I went right back to what I was doing. The only problem was that when I looked through the scope everyone had gotten behind cover. They had noticed me. I packed my gun up and left it in the corner of the shack where it could not be seen. I pulled out my 9mm, I forgot to get the silencers again. I ran behind the nearest cover I could find when I started hearing gun shots. The cover happened to be in front of pile of mud. Bullets were flying everywhere. So now my suit was covered in mud and I was trappe behind my cover. Once the gunfire stopped I aimed above my cover and shot a merc in the chest. I vaulted over my cover and ran into a merc and subdued him by doing the same thing I did to the knife guy. I shot another one in the shoulder, he went down. I then shot two more they went quickly. I ran behind cover when a man started shooting a machine gun my way. It's amazing how much force they would use on one guy. The bullets stopped firing so I stood up and shot the man with the machine gun but he still kept coming. That's when someone from behind me hit me in the back of the head, and everything went black.