Meet The Dragneels

Hope you guys enjoy the media we created! P.S Don't forget to vote, comment and follow ;-) Anyways on to the story - Animegodess
---------------------------------------------------------
Normal P.O.V

 Lucy woke up and turned around to find her snoring dragon, sleeping soundly. She gently tapped him in order for him to get out of bed, but he groaned and asked for five more minutes. Lucy went to freshen up and went downstairs to make breakfast. She smiled thinking of her husband and daughter, crashing down the stairs from the smell of breakfast. After making breakfast she heard Natsu and Nashi having their morning race to see who gets breakfast first. A while later Nash comes downstairs to grab some breakfast too.

  After they've all eaten, Nash and Nashi got ready for school at Fairy Tail High. Nashi went into Nash's room while he's taking a bath, she took his favourite leather jacket for her outfit. Downstairs, Natsu and Lucy talk over coffee and then it happened. They heard their children arguing, causing them to quickly run upstairs. They watched in disappointment as Nash and Nashi pulling Nash's favourite leather jacket. "GIVE YOUR OLDER BROTHER HIS LEATHER JACKET BACK NASHI!!!" Lucy yelled. "Let your sister have the jacket for one day Nash", Natsu said. Lucy glares at Natsu. "Are you serious Nats-" Lucy said before she was interrupted by Nash. "OK, Nashi you can borrow my jacket," Nash said so the argument wouldn't escalate. "THAT'S MY BOY!!!" Lucy said. 

 After they both got ready, they pecked their parents on the cheek and said their good-bye's. They got in Nash's red and black convertible and left for the Fullbuster's household in order to pick up the rest of the gang.