It's not what it looks like ! part 2

NASH P.O.V

Crap, how did our kiss end up on the internet! We were alone at the time how could anyone have a chance to take a picture? Wait a second, * flashes back to when Nova and him were kissing and remembers hearing a clicking sound but thought it was nothing. * So, that's when he/her took the photo, I guess.

THIRD P.O.V

Nash's thoughts were interrupted by an inpatient Sylvia, " I can't take this anymore! Nash, Nova at least as you're friends I think we deserve an explanation of what's going on." said Sylvia. "Fine then, I believe that you all deserve an explanation as well." said Nova. Right when she was about to explain what exactly happened, Nova was interrupted by the bell. "Crap I need to get to class" said Sylvia frustrated. "You two need to explain at lunch or else you're gonna get it!" said Sylvia menacingly. "Yeah, you two better explain at lunch or else." repeated Nashi menacingly while everyone nodded in agreement. Soon everyone left except Nash and Nova who just stood there relieved. "Yo, Nova do you have a free period today before lunch." asked Nash. "Yeah, actually right now. But what about it ?"asked Nova . "Well, I was thinking we could talk about what happened the other day because with all the hype we felt about our kiss we didn't really talk about our relationship realistically." replied Nash. "Your right about that." agreed Nova, "Luckily for us, I got free period right now too." said Nash. " Okay then," said Nova "How about we go the field since it'll be free and get outta here before a class comes?" asked Nova.

NOVA P.O.V

Soon, we made it to the field. "So, what are we gonna do?" I said. " What do you expect we're just gonna come clean I mean it was just a simple kiss it's not like I left you pregnant." said Nash while scratching his neck and while giving me a simple smile. " Yeah, I guess. But you think that kiss isn't serious at all ?" "Yeah I mean the whole cause of this was hype so it's not like it was some passionate crap." said Nash in an "obviously " tone. Okay, now I'm pissed that jackass is obviously numb to other people's romantic feelings. Arghhh it was my first real kiss and it meant nothing to him. But, wait there's still something I can do, yeah that's what i'll do. Wish me luck God.

THIRD P.O.V

Nova then crept really close to Nash so close that they're noses were only 1cm apart." You know what Nash I know that kiss wasn't important to you but it was important to me after all it was my first kiss." said Nova. Now Nova's lips we're even closer her lips being only millimeters away from Nash's. "But, you know what since I like you that much I thought I'd give you another chance to take us seriously." said Nova. Immediately Nova gently pressed her lips against Nash's and sparks flew. With every second that passed by it got more passionate and eventually they needed to stop for air but it didn't stop there. Right after they got enough air they went straight back to it. Soon, Nash asked for entrance by licking Nova's bottom lip and Nova instantly granted and they were exchanging saliva for a few minutes . Until, they finally needed air again. "So, Nash was that passionate enough for ya or should I try again." said Nova while smirking. "Definitely and plus I already stole you're first kiss and second kiss so it would be unfair if I backed out know ." "Right?" said Nash. "Oh really?" said Nova in a sarcastic tone. "And you know I actually did have and still do have feelings for you, I was just afraid you didn't feel the same way." said Nash looking down at the ground. "So, you're in this for real?" asked Nova interrogatively." Does this answer your question? " said Nash . Suddenly Nash pecks Nova on the lips. "I don't quite understand?" said Nova innocently. "I think you do." said Nash. "Okay then so we are gonna come clean and say the truth that we're a couple." asked Nova. "Yeah they do deserve to know." replied Nash. "But I'm worried about when our parents will find out." said Nova worriedly. Nash nodded in agreement. "But, you know what in the end there's no point in worrying because we're gonna come across the problem so instead of just worrying we might as well prepare for it, you get what I mean?" said Nash. "Yeah" replied Nova.