PREFACE.

There was a time where i thought about existence, i was being philosophical.

And then there was a time where i knew why was i living, i was being a hopeless romantic.

And i guess you can't scape love, no matter how it may be represented, love is love. Even if you don't want love to be in your life.

I got my heart broken twice, i was stupid enough to fall twice because of the same rock; Hope.

Hope is for suckers — I lived by that motto, why hope for something to happen? Take your chances and go for it. But still i opened my heart to a boy, a boy that i thought could be enough.

But I wasn't enough. And now, we could revolve around the same story over and over but that might be boring.

So i'm telling you not to fall in love, don't fall,
Because everything that falls gets broken....

;

Kara stares at her almost illegible writing trying to figure out where she left it off, what was next after that line?.

Almost 6 months had passed by. Kara was back in Ontario with a new position in Journalism; Her articles had somehow gotten to someone important in the Journalism world and now she was Kara Evans, co-editor of a diversity magazine. She was doing what she loved, talking about important stuff and getting her point of view out there.

Everyone had forgotten about Karant.
Expect for someone, Grant.

Grant had been thinking about surprising her by going to Ontario, but he was pretty sure she might just look at him sternly before closing the door right on his nose. Those thoughts had last 6 months, long enough for Kara to move on. She was determined to forget about him and be her cold hearted self.

But it was hard when you are worldwide known for being The Flash's girlfriend, she still had the sour taste of when someone called her 'Grant's girlfriend' on the street. And she was pretty sure that the only reason she has the job of Co-editor now is because of her nonexistent relationship with Grant.

After all those months they still had a link, people still connected the dots between both of them and that pissed Kara off. She was more recognized by that boy than her hard work at 'Real Thrills'.

She changed her phone number but still she was inevitably involved with Grant.

Is six months long enough for Kara to detach completely her feelings for Grant?.

;

This sucks omg.