04

CHAPTER FOUR: VANCOUVER.

"Must be love on the brain,
That's got me feeling this way."

k a r a   e v a n s;

"Wake up, sleepy head." Seth kisses my forehead before I groan and pull blankets over my face.

"I don't wanna gooooo." I say and I hear Seth's soft chuckle.

"I don't want you to leave my side either, but your job is at stake." He says softly and I feel him sit beside me on the edge of the bed, he pats my leg. "You are going to miss the plane."

I roll my eyes and uncover my face, looking at him with my lower lip pouted out.

"Camila isn't here so that means I've still got—."

A knock on the door makes us both look up to the door.

"I swear to god, Kara Evans, if you aren't at least dressed up I will rip your head of–."

My eyes go wide and I promptly make my way to the bathroom, hearing Seth laugh behind me.

I could hear Camila's high pitched voice from the shower. The hot water felt amazing on my skin as I tried to hurry up, once my 5 minute shower was over, I made my way back to the bedroom, only a door away, and changed into the comfiest clothes I owned.

"Finally! You take so damn long!." Camila shouts as she sees me walk out the door, she looks up and down at me before scrunching her nose up. "Why are you dressed up as a hobo?." She asks and I laugh sarcastically.

"Unlike you–." I point at her as I approach Seth who leans softly against the wooden table. "I prefer comfort over glamour." I say as I notice her black heels and her tight skinny jeans. I peck Seth's lips and he smiles sweetly.

"Ready to go, ladies?." He asks as he takes out the keys of his car.

I sadly nod, approaching to my suitcase and my black handbag. "As ready as I can be."

"I'm excited! I have never been to Vancouver!." Camila squeals as she takes her—Bigger than mine— Suitcase.

I fake a smile as we cross the mahogany doors and make our way to Seth's car.

;

"Take care, okay? Please call me when you land and–." Seth kisses my lips softly before departing and smiling sweetly at me. "Don't forget that I love you." His smile gets wider and I smile as well.

"I love you too." I mutter and he kisses my forehead.

"You guys are so cheesy, it's kinda cute and kinda gross." Camila tells us and we roll our eyes.

"Flight 101 to Vancouver–."

As soon as we hear out flight being called, we grab our suitcases, Seth pecks my lips one last time and we make our way to the metallic doors that would soon lead me to facing my past.

;