05

05 | HERE COMES TROUBLE

kara evans

The CW party started quite late, and the red carpet was filled with smiles and the flashes of the cameras.

Camila was all smiles and gasps as she recognized Paul Wesley and I couldn't help but chuckle at her gestures.

"Holy shit, Kara! This is amazing! Derek should definitely schedule me more events like this." She says and i laugh shaking my head.

"If it was up to me, you will get this type of jobs instead of me; Sadly, Derek likes fucking me up and try to get some drama out of it." I reply and she clicks her tongue.

"Man, then i should really date some lame celebrity." I nod.

"Kara?!." I hear a woman's voice say from behind me and when i turn my back, i see the beautiful Danielle Panabaker standing in front of me.

"Danielle!." I shout grinning before we embrace each other in a tight hug.

As we depart, Danielle smiles at me. "It's so nice to see you! I've missed you!." She says to me and i chuckle.

"Oh i've missed you too!." I reply and she shakes her head with a grin. "Hey um mind if I interview you? It's for an article." I ask with a polite smile and she nods immediately.

"Of course Karabear." She says, repeating my nickname from our past texts.

I grab my phone to record the interview and start asking questions about the show, Danielle answers–Like always– Being the cheerful one.

"Thank you for taking your time with us, Danielle!." I smile and she clicks her tongue, grabbing my hand.

"It was nothing, Kara." She smiles before leaning into my ear. "Grant is looking for you like crazy." She whispers and i sigh.

"Hopefully I won't run into him." I say and she nods.

"Fingers crossed, well, hopefully i will see you inside! I'll talk to you later." I say a quick yes before she pecks my cheek and walks away, her blue tight dress dazzling as the paparazzi continue taking pictures of her.

"So that was Danielle, she seems nice!." Camila compliments appearing besides me. "Oh and i interviewed Carlos Valdes and Colton Hayes, who by the way, is super nice." She says as she smiles and I chuckle.

"So what he is not only a hottie, but he is also super nice? Man, i would totally hit that if I wasn't with Seth." I reply with a smirk and Camila hits my arm playfully.

"You two should get hitched already." Camila teases and i shake my head.

"Oh god no, we are doing more than good right now." I say, showing my all-access pass  laminate to the security guard as we walk inside the enormous building. It was inevitable to notice the many rich and famous people inside the CW party, the champagne glasses in every single person's hand and perfect pearly white teeth everywhere.

"Yeah but don't you think that Seth is the one?, he treats you like you are a god damn goddess for him. Your family loves him and needless to say that i do too, he is so approved and husband materi–."