03

CHAPTER THREE: BECAUSE I HATE HIM.

"I'll leave you with the memory
and the aftertaste."

k a r a   e v a n s;

k a r a e v a n s;

I know for a fact that life isn't fair. But why was this happening when my life had taken a turn for the better?.
It seemed as if destiny was holding a constant grudge against me, always trying to bring me down.

"So you know what questions you are going to ask?." Camila asks, making me snap out of it. She sits on my bed, crossing her legs.

"No idea." I reply, looking at nothing in particular. Just thinking.

"Hmm." She hums as she bites the eraser of her pencil, with her notepad in hand. She already had 6 questions scrabbled in it, while i had none. "I mean you know the cast, you could ask personal questions." She offers but i frown, how could i? I knew how much they hated being asked about their private lives and I wasn't going to take advantage of our friendship only to make my boss happy.

"Nah, I can't do that. They are my friends." I reply with a sigh. "I will just make the questions up as i go."

Camila shook her head.

"Boss won't like that."

"I don't give a flying fuck what he likes." I chant. "He is doing all of this on purpose, he wants Grant and I to see each other and I don't know what he expects to get from that."

"He wants drama for sure." Camila added, saying the same exact words i had on my mind. "Although you knew that this was going to happen sooner or later."

I rolled my eyes. "I wasn't rooting for later."

Camila chuckled. "You have moved on and so has he, what could go wrong?."

What could go wrong?.

;

Seth leaves wet and sloppy kisses on my neck as i groan.

"Seth stop, i'm trying to complain about my job." I huff and he chuckles.

"If you hate the fact that you have to interview that asshole why don't you just tell Derek?." He raises an eyebrow as he pulls me onto his lap, me straddling him.

"And get fired?." I imply and he shakeshis head.

"You do everything that dickhead tells you to do, it's time you get a vacation." Seth wiggles his well lined eyebrows and i smile.