02

CHAPTER TWO: DON'T BE A FOOL.

"Don't be a fool, and say that you love me."

k a r a   e v a n s;

"Can i come over tonight?." Seth's soothing voice came from my Iphone, i chuckled.

"I'll be way too busy tonight, baby. Derek wants me to check some articles before they get published and too make it a little bit worse, he wants me to go a meeting at 7:00 am with Camila." I explained as i drove to the white house that wasn't too far from my workplace, it was a true miracle that i had been able to move from my old and small apartment.

"Crap." He muttered softly and i shook my head with a smile as i parked in front of my house.

"It's okay, you can come over tomorrow though." I comforted him, turning the car off as i laid my back on the comfortable seats of my black volvo.

I almost felt him smile through the phone. "Okay, babe. I will see you tomorrow then, love."

"I will see you, love you."

And then the line went dead.

I got out of the car with a smile that couldn't be wiped off from my face. Though when Seth couldn't come over made me grumpy and lonely, the brown chocolate walls of my house suddenly felt too empty, and the house seemed too big for one person.

Bitch don't kill my vIbE:

Karaaaaaa!

The never ending smile became bigger.

Hey Carlos! got your face stuck on the toilet again?.

Bitch don't kill my vIbE:

god damm it kara, that only happened once.

point is....GUESS WHO'S BEARD JUST GREW?

OH MY GOD, YOUR'S?

DUDEEEEEEE

I THOUGHT THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN.

Bitch don't kill my vIbE:

I THOUGHT SO TOO BUT FINALLY!

But i think the director is going to tell me to cut it):

fuck that dude, it's ur beard. ur man beard.

Bitch don't kill my vIbE: