Kiss Me Already

"I like you, Neymar."

Neymar is frozen in his spot. He doesn't know whether to start laughing or to punch Lionel for joking around like that.

"You're funny," he says

His voice is barely audible and he looks a little hurt and in distress. How can Lionel play with his feelings like that? Not that it's  Lionel's fault because he doesn't know about Neymar's feelings.

Not even Neymar was aware of them. Yes, he knew he was attracted to the man. But who could blame him? Lionel was gorgeous. It was until recently that he discovered that he was truly falling for another man. Not just any other man. Lionel Messi.

"What?"

Lionel was slightly confused. Did Neymar not believe him?

"Please stop messing around and playing with my feelings."

"I'm not," Lionel defends

"I don't like liars."

Neymar had to be really insecure to believe that this was a lie. Did he not know what he was doing to Lionel? Was Lionel not making it clear that he was interested?

"I'm not lying, ney," Lionel says softly

"Do you honestly think that I'm gonna fall for this? I already know what's gonna happen! As soon as I confess my feelings for you, you're gonna start laughing at me. You're gonna be disgusted."

"You have feelings for me?"

"N-no! I was just.. Saying.."

"Don't lie to me. If you didn't like me you would've ran out the door the minute I told you I like you. Yet here you are, flustered and praying to God that I stop talking and just kiss you already."

"N-no I'm-"

Neymar's lips are sealed shut by Lionel's. He stiffens. Lionel is actually kissing him. But what's really scary is that a guy is kissing him and he is enjoying it.

Lionel tilts his head, deepening the kiss. Neymar finally closes his eyes and slowly grabs the back  of Lionel's neck while Lionel's holds onto his small waist. They continue to kiss for a little longer until their lips begin to hurt.

"Leo," he breathes out

"I really like you, Ney."

Neymar feels his throat become dry. Lionel says things so easily. He's so open about things while Neymar always struggles to even say hi. It's unfair.

" You don't have to say anything. I know that you feel the same," Lionel says before reconnecting their lips once again

Neymar breathes in before letting Lionel take full control. How can someone make you feel so much by just kissing you? Why did no one ever make him feel this way? It's scaring him.

"There you guys a-"

Neymar and Lionel pull apart immediately.