My Beloved

Poor edit of what Jen kinda looks like lollll (bad edit of anto sorry)

:///

"Are you and my dad getting married?"

"No.. But my brother and your dad might," Jen says looking down at Thiago.

"Does that mean Davi and I will be brothers?" Thiago asks happily.

"Yes! You guys would live together.. you'd do everything together.. and I'd be your aunty.."

"No you'd be my mommy!"

"Uh.. I guess you could say it like that. Anyway.. are you ready to go home? Your daddies are probably missing you."

"Is Davi there too?"

"Of course."

//

"I miss Thiago," Lionel sighs

"You see him everyday," Gerard says.

"But I never hang out with him.. we should take him out one day," he says turning to Neymar.

"Take them on a little play date."

Neymar and Lionel both look at each other. Gerard is right. A little play date with the boys would be perfect. They'd all get to hang out and get used to seeing each other.

"Why don't we all go.. invite your sisters," Gerard says smiling.

"That's not a bad idea," Neymar chimes in.

Lionel doesn't look too excited anymore but he doesn't want to say anything in front of Neymar. Of course Gerard just wants some alone time with his sister.

"When are they coming back from their date anyway? Jen is trying to steal my little man."

"We're home!!"

Lionel runs to the door to find his son and his friend. They both look very happy so he assumes their little movie date went well. Thiago jumps on Lionel's arms. It makes Lionel very happy.

"How was the movie?"

"It was awesome!! Daddy.. Jen says that Davi and I are gonna be brothers! And we are gonna live together!"

"H-hey! I didn't say that... I mean.. I'm going home.."

"Thank you for taking care of him.. Neymar is here if you want to stay to have dinner with us.."

"Am I gonna have to cook?" She asks

"No. I cooked already."

"Wow, Leo.. Im impressed, you're growing up," Jennifer fake cries

"Yeah Yeah.."

///

The conversation that Lionel had with Gerard really opened his eyes. This woman isn't his wife. She isn't Antonella. She will never be her. No matter how much she might look like her and how badly he wants to shape her into the ghost of his lover, she will never be Antonella.

He has someone who he feels good with right now. It's new and different and it's scary but he likes it. And that's what he needs. He needs to live in the present with the person who makes him feel happy and like he can love again. He needs to focus on what's important. Thiago. Neymar. And his happiness. That's what he should focus on right now and always.

"So now that summer break is around the corner I was thinking we could take a little vacation," Leo says.

"What did you have in mind?" Neymar yawned out rubbing his eyes.

"Ney.. it's barely 8.. you're very lazy."

"No I just know when it's time for bed and it's time for bed now."

"Okay let's go.. but anyway.. maybe we could take the kids to Disney land or one of those magical places.."

"That's not a bad idea.. Davi would probably die if we told him," Neymar chuckles.

"I know.. Leo has been bugging me to go there for so long now I can't even remember when it started. All I know is that it'll end soon."

"I'm glad we're together,"Neymar says softly.

"I am too, Ney. Don't get all softy on me," Leo laughs looking at him.

But Neymar is looking with him with these soft puppy eyes that are somehow emitting such a strong, determined presence.

"I'm serious. I don't know where I would even be right now if I hadn't met you. It's insane how in all these years I didn't even know of your existence. All of a sudden you've become one of the most important people in my life. And let me tell you this beforehand, I am not very good with words. And I am also not very good with love and showing it to people but I promise that I will do my best to love you and show you that I do."

They kiss. It's not rushed. It's gentle and caressing. Neymar's back hits the bed and he has no time to wonder how the hell they got to the room so quickly. He feels Lionel's feverish lips on his bare stomach and he also can't seem to remember when they rid themselves of their clothes. All he can focus on is Lionel and how painfully close he's getting to Neymar's erection.

"Leo.."

Lionel's lips feel a little cold against his burning body. Neymar can only gasp when he feels Lionel's wet tongue tease him. He wraps his lips around the head slowly and carefully, making sure Neymar can process everything that is going to happen. Once his mouth is fully around the head, he proceeds. That earns him a small groan from the green eyed man.

Lionel isn't an expert. He knows what he likes so he hopes that Neymar likes it too. 'No teeth,'he thinks. He is careful and painfully slow. He thinks maybe he should speed up a little if he's going to make Neymar reach his peak before the night ends.

Neymar's hand moves to Lionel's head. Lionel does not like that. He doesn't like the force of Neymar's hands pushing him deeper. If he wanted to go deeper then he would. If he wanted Neymar to do that then he would tell him to.

"I'm close, Leo!"

Lionel moves faster and faster and pulls away quickly enough not to have any of the white liquid in his mouth.

"Why'd you do that?" Neymar groans

"I got scared."

//////

Alrighty we are going to leave this there lol..

Guys I want to make friends!

How old are you guys?

I am currently 19(which is insane because I started my one shots a month before I turned 15 and I had barely even kissed anyone lmao )