Caught

Jen's eyes went wide at the sight in front of her. She had been playing with Thiago and Davi before she got bored and decided to go get their fathers to play with them instead. They must've been really busy because they didn't even know she had walked into the house.

She finally found them, kissing. Her eyes went wide and the words were suddenly stuck in her throat.

"I- I'm sorry.."

"Jesus, when did you even get here?" Lionel asks un-phased by the fact that she had seen them kiss

"I was playing with the kids. But I have to go to work now so.."

"Thanks for playing with them.. Now go! Don't be late for work," Lionel says

"Right," she smiles

She was annoyed that Lionel dismissed here so quickly. She wanted to ask questions. She wanted to ask why the guy she was in love with was kissing her brother.

Why was life always so cruel with her? Everything in her life was extremely wrong. It annoyed her that she couldn't do one single thing right.

::
"She saw us," Neymar says

"And your point is?"

" I don't know if you truly haven't noticed or if you're just playing dumb right now but my sister has a crush on you."

"She doesn't."

"Oh for gods sake Leo. Do you honestly not see the way she looks at you? The way she treats you? Are you that blind?"

"I'm sorry but I only focus on you and how you feel towards me," he says

Neymar smiles. How is it that Lionel always knows what to say? It drives him mad.

"So what now?" He asks

"Now.. We make out before our kids come out to beg us to play with them," Lionel says immediately claiming Neymar's lips

Neymar melts into the kiss. He truly has never felt this way before. It truly does terrify him.