Surprise Visit

Gerard smiled as he grabbed his luggage and walked out. The LA heat was already killing him and he had only been there for 20 minutes. His Uber had arrived and he was ready to surprise his best friend. He had not seen Lionel in ages. He wondered how Thiago looked because pictures could be deceiving and even though Lionel sent him pictures almost every single day, he somehow believed that Thiago didn't actually look like that.

"Thank you so much," he says before getting out of the car and grabbing his things.

He rings the doorbell. The anticipation is killing him. A little Thiago opens the door. He looks ahead before he looks up and begins to smile.

"UNCLE GER!!"

Gerard gasps a little as Thiago jumps on him. He's home.

"Thiago please don't open the door !!" He hears someone say

Gerard didn't recall Leo ever saying he had a girlfriend or a maid. He wondered who that could be. His thoughts were interrupted when he sees a small female running to the door.

"Get away from my child!" She yells as she pulls Thiago into her arms.

"This is my uncle!" Thiago smiles

"You're Gerard? I thought you lived-"

"Not anymore. Where's Leo? I came to surprise him!"

"Uh.. Leo is in class right now he will come home soon."

"Are you his girlfriend? You look young.. how did he manage to get you?"

"Uh.. I'm his boyfriend's sister."

Saying it felt weird for her. Of course not as weird as Gerard felt hearing it. Leo had a boyfriend. Leo had a male companion. Lionel Messi, who was in love with women last time he checked, had a boy friend.

"Leo likes women."

"Leo likes my brother."

"Huh.. I never thought I'd hear those words. Can I go in though? I'm really tired."

"Oh yes of course I'm so sorry. Leo told me you'd be wanting to visit for a while but he wasn't sure if you'd ever come. You never came to visit him it's been years! I always thought you were made believe. I just assumed he didn't want to look like a total loser with no friends."

"I exist. Lucky for you," he winks

"Excuse me?"

"Well since Leo and your brother are dating maybe you and I can get to know each other," he smiles

"I don't date."

"That's fine we can just have fun."

"I'll just take you to your room."

"Woah, you move fast," he chuckles

"I will tell Leo you're harassing me if you don't stop."

Gerard pouts, which makes her giggle a little.

"Mark my words.. I'm gonna get you."

"The only thing you're gonna get is me to quit."

"You work for Leo?"

"N-no! But if I did.. I'd quit."

"So what do you do?"

"I'm a student in one of his classes but we met way before that. I live by here so I take care of Thiago whenever I can.. when Leo moved he didn't know much about anything so I cooked for him and cleaned."

"Wow you're an amazing woman."

"I'm a too young for you woman."

"I'm 27"

"I'm 18."

"No you're not. You look like it.. but you're not."

"And how would you know that?"

"I know the classes that Leo teaches."

"I don't have to be a certain age to take certain classes.."

"You're not 18."

"Maybe I am and maybe I'm not. Who knows?"

"Why are you playing hard to get?"

"We've been talking for 10 minutes."

"That's too long."

"Please just get settled, Leo will be coming home soon."

/////

This is a little filler type of chapter.. trying to get the feeling for this story again lol