1.

(Y/F/N = Your friend's name!)

"Come on, it'll be fun!" Your best friend (Y/F/N), said, fixing her hair. "You'll love it, trust me."

"And remind me why I should trust you?" you say sarcastically.

She gasped jokingly. "You," she said, pointing a perfectly manicured finger at you, "Are SO dead when we get there!"

You laughed. "What will you do?"

"Marry your bias! Mhm, that's what I'll do!" She sighed. "Ah, such perfection! You chose the best bias."

You scoffed. Taehyung was perfect, you had to admit. He was perfect. You sighed, daydreaming about meeting him for the first time ever. While you were daydreaming, (Y/F/N) finished fixing her hair.

"Let's go!" She turned around, clearly unaware that you hadn't moved from your spot to change into your planned outfit. "(Y/N), you need to get changed! I can't believe you're still sitting there! OMO, it's that drool?"

You snapped out of your daydream, now fully aware that you had to change immediately if you wanted to get a spot in the car-park. "Shit!" You started to rush into the bathroom, but remembered she was your best friend, and she wouldn't care. "Ah, whatever."

You started to step out of your pants, which is when you noticed (Y/F/N) staring at you. "What?"

"Oh, nothing. Need help?"

"Pass me my clothes from my dresser?" You asked, while pulling on a new pair of underwear. She threw the white shirt, grey jacket, blue waist-high jeans and red converse at you.

"Here."

"Ah, thanks." You said as you rushed to get changed.

Once you were finished, you rushed over to your mirror to put on makeup and do your hair. You left it out and put red lipstick on with pale foundation. You smiled and realised you forgot to brush your teeth. "Shit."

You walked over to (Y/F/N) and asked for one of her teeth whitening strips. She handed one over, confused.

"Thanks, now let's go!" You said, applying the teeth whitening strip and rushing out to the car.

************

(Y/F/N) drove like a maniac, but you managed not to get pulled over. As you reached the building, you suddenly became nervous.

"What's up?"

"Nothing, just nervous..."

"Well, you've got me, so you'll be fine!" (Y/F/N) laughed, playfully punching your arm.

You took a deep breath. (Y/F/N) found a spot, and she parked. "Here we are!"

You could tell she was overly excited, but hey, who could blame her? You were about to meet your biases... And the rest of BTS!

You got out of the car, and looked around. It was packed. "Whoa, how did we find a spot so close to the front?"

"Disabled spot. I have a wheelchair in the car and my old bestie's disability thingo." She smiled.

You were really excited now, so you ran up to the line, which was shorter than expected. As you hopped in line, the girls in front started to scream.

"Kookie-ah!"

"Taehyungie!"

"Suga!"

"Namjoonie-ah!"

"Jinnie!"

"Hobie-ah!"

You groaned at them. You might only be seventeen, but you felt like you were sixty. "Be quiet!" you shouted.

They turned around, and just so you wouldn't get looked at and possibly die of embarrassment, you turned too. The girls didn't seem to notice you'd shouted, so they stayed quiet for fear of being shouted at.

You reached the front and saw what the girls were screaming at. Bangtan Boys, in all their glory... Sitting at a white table... Smiling at the fans...

"Miss, your ticket?"

"Ah, I'm sorry!" You said as you handed over the ticket. The man punched a hole in it, and then gave you a sticker.

You nodded politely at the man then walked in with (Y/F/N).

She gaped at the massive interior. "It's so big!"

You laughed at her. "Yeah, to fit all the fans in!"

As you made your way to the white table, Taehyung's gaze landed on you. You were watching him as well, but you quickly looked away.

"Come on, let's go!" (Y/F/N) said, pulling you towards Namjoon, who was finishing his water bottle.

You stood next to her in line, waiting for her to get her album signed. Once she'd shaken his hand and moved onto Jin, you put my album on the table and greeted him.

"Hello," you said. "Nice to meet you."

He smiled, showing cute dimples. "Nice to meet you too! I look forward to seeing you at another fansigning!" He said, handing you back your signed album.

You moved on to Jin, carefully watching (Y/F/N) babble on to Suga, her bias.

"Hello," you said, repeating the nice words. "Nice to meet you."

Jin smiled, a sweet gesture. "Thanks for coming!" He said, signing your album.

You moved to Suga, who was running his pale thin fingers through his mint green hair. "Hello," you said. "Nice to meet you."

He smiled, which was rare. "Nice to meet you too." He gave the album back.

You moved along the table, smiling at J-Hope. "Hello," you said again. "Nice to meet you."

He signed your album in a swift motion, then smiled. "Nice of you to come."

You moved again, now standing in front of Jimin. "Ah, hello."

"Hello," he said. He signed your album. "Thanks for coming."

You took a deep breath, noticing Jungkook was next. "Oh."

You moved again, now standing in front of the Golden Maknae. "Hello!" he said. "Thanks for coming!"

He signed your album, and you said hi and moved along.

"It's you!" Taehyung said. "You're pretty."

"Excuse me?" you said, taken aback.

"You're pretty!" he said, grinning. "What's your name?"

"Thank you. I'm (Y/N)."

"What a pretty name."

You handed him your album, and he brushed your fingers as he took it. He signed it, and handed it back. He was still grinning. "I hope to see you soon, (Y/N)."

He leaned forwards and brushed your hair away from your face. "Ah, you're so much prettier like this."

You started to blush, becoming more aware that the fans were watching you with open mouths. You bowed to Taehyung, who shook his head, laughing. "You're weird."

"I have to go..." you said, and started to walk away. You were aware Taehyung was watching you as you walked away.

Once you'd gotten to the car, (Y/F/N) cheered. "Way to go, (Y/N)!"

You blushed and got into the car. You were silent as you read what Taehyung had written.

Hey, pretty. Call me? x **** **** Looking forward to hearing from you soon! ^^

You considered it, then realised you'd be seeing him a lot quicker than you'd first thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

First story <3 I hope you enjoyed. Will be more updates, but I'm pretty busy ):