22.

You turned around and laughed at him. Iseul was on his back, licking him. He stopped screaming and got up, causing Iseul to fall onto the floor. He turned around, sponge in hand and glared at her.

"Taehyung," you called. "Don't go off at her..."

He bent down and looked her in the eye. "No." he said. Iseul wasn't used to being scolded, so she put her head down and walked to the living room.

You walked over to the mess you'd made and sighed. "So sorry," you muttered. "Go play with Isuel, I'll clean this up."

Taehyung shook his head and hugged you. "Jagi, I'll clean it. You go play with Iseul." He started to clean the mess before you grabbed the sponge off him and wrung it out in the sink. You cleaned the rest quickly, always one step ahead of him.

"Let me clean it!" he said, trying to grab the sponge.

"It's my mess, and I'm done anyway." you said, cleaning the sponge and putting it back where it belonged.

He grabbed you and put his head in the crook of your neck. He kissed you a few times, leaving love-bites. He smiled into your neck, his breathing tickling your skin. He lifted you up onto the counter, smiling. "I have to punish you..." He whispered.

"Not now..." you muttered, pushing him off and walking to your room. You checked your phone to see it was only three thirty in the morning. You sighed. You decided to get ready for school. Taehyung grabbed you and back-hugged you, muttering that he was sorry.

"It's okay, Tae. I'm gonna get ready for school." you said, ruffling his hair. "I'll be back soon. Try to sleep."

He groaned and flopped onto the bed, grabbing his phone and checking something. You grabbed your towel from your closet and walked into the bathroom, deciding not to lock the door. You stripped and got underneath the warm water, lathering yourself in soap. You heard the door open and close.

"Hmm." Taehyung said, studying you. "Great."

"Stop it." You said, turning around to face the wall. "I'm not perfect."

"To me you are." He stated, turning on the tap. Cold water streamed down from the shower head and you jumped, slipping over and almost hitting your head.

You got out of the shower and grabbed your towel off the hook. You wrapped it around you and stormed out of the bathroom, giving Taehyung the silent treatment as you dried yourself and got into your school uniform. Once you'd changed you brushed your hair and left it out.

"(Y/N)," Taehyung said, looking at your through your mirror. "It's only four in the morning, you don't need to get ready."

"I want to." you said, picking up your phone. You smiled at the lock screen, a picture of BTS.

"Hey, is that us?" He asked excitedly, grabbing your phone. "It is!"

You glared at him and grabbed your phone back. "Shut up."

"Aw, I thought you weren't a fan." he pouted, grabbing your waist and pulling you towards him. He kissed your neck and you smiled to yourself.

"You're such and alien," you said, turning to face him and ruffling his hair. "But your my alien."

He smiled his rectangle smile and started to sing to you.

"Nae pi ttam nunmul
nae majimak chumeul
da gajyeoga ga
nae pi ttam nunmul
nae chagaun sumeul
da gajyeoga ga
nae pi ttam nunmul..."

His voice was like melting honey, and you found yourself falling asleep listening to it. He stroked your hair and continued singing. He got up to the English part and he stopped, causing you to wake up again. He looked apologetic, but then he started again. He finished the song and you opened your eyes, looking at him.

"Welcome to the real world," he said, holding you to his chest. "That was our new song."

You smiled into his chest, laughing when Iseul jumped onto the bed and started to lick your foot. "Iseul!" You laughed, pulling away from Taehyung.

She bounded up to you, tongue out happily. You pet her and she lay down in between you and Taehyung. You smiled at him and he grabbed Iseul and put him on his chest. Their noses touched and Taehyung laughed.

"Let me get a picture," you said, opening your camera on your phone. You snapped a picture and smiled at it. "It's beautiful. A true memory."

You showed him the picture and he smiled. "You should set that as your wallpaper," he said, poking Iseul's nose. "It's cute."

You set it as your wallpaper and looked at it. It was perfect. You looked at your texts and saw you had a few from Min-soo and even one from (Y/F/N).

(Y/F/N): (Y/N), I'm really sorry. Could I come over after school and chat with you?

(Y/N): Sure... I just have to warn you that Taehyung and BTS might be here... Don't be a creepy fangirl.

You were shocked she texted you after all this time, but you were willing to see her again. You missed her and it hurt when she'd left. You checked Min-soo's texts.

Min-soo: (Y/N). Biggest. News. Ever. I got accepted into SM Ent!!

Min-soo: I didn't tell you I auditioned, did I?

Min-soo: Sorry I forgot to tell you~ Can I come over this afternoon and introduce you to my group? We're called DI-VERSE.. I'll introduce us if we're allowed over! P.S: We haven't debuted yet XD

You squealed in happiness and wrote a quick reply, saying he could. You were really happy for him but mad at the same time for him not telling you.

"What's up?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh, people are coming over tonight. (Y/F/N) and Min-soo and his group. He's a trainee for SM now." you said, smiling. "I'm proud of him."

He sighed and looked at you. "I don't like competition but I guess it's okay."

You laughed and Iseul licked Taehyung's chin. He brushed her away and wiped the slobber off his chin. He grabbed your hand and smiled at you. "I love you, (Y/N)."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ran out of ideas and I have exams soon I'm freaking out >.<

Thanks for reading, it means so much to me! <3

ARMYs OUT!